Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sharing a house and wearing hair
09-11-2009, 02:22 AM,
sharing a house and wearing hair
decided to go uni last minute and i'm having to share a home with some randomers i'm yet to know lol. Any advice on wearing with people who you don't want to know that you wear or aren't as easily fooled as some.
09-11-2009, 03:24 AM,
Re: sharing a house and wearing hair
Thats awesome man do you hide your supplies and stuff or do people tend not to question it. Pure remover n what not? I so dont want to take my second piece to uni just incase it gets found some how. But then again i have like a month or two or so max if im lucky left in this one so im not sure what to do
09-11-2009, 12:42 PM,
I won't lie to you.....wearing in a shared house adds another dimension to the hair wearing game for sure...but it can be done. Keep your supplies in your own personal shaving kit that you carry with you to the shower daily. (don't leave it in a common area), keep it in your bedroom or personal space. Do your clean-up /changes in the bathroom after showering OR, wear a cap to your personal space to do them there. Once you get a routine down, it won't be so stressful on you...you'll just have to feel it out and see what works for you.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
09-11-2009, 03:42 PM,
Sounds assuring, i'll just get my routine down. Just worried if i end up with a rash again from sports in the sun, i wont be able to not wear while it recovers and stuff. Hopefully it all goes alright (y)
09-16-2009, 01:56 AM,
ive done it for 3 years now, live in a house with 24 people. it's a bitch but it's possible, just follow the advice the guys on here have said to do.

also if you change it more frequently, you can avoid gunky build up from tape and just clean your head off in your private quarters if need be without showering.
09-16-2009, 02:25 AM,
Thanks dude
09-18-2009, 02:55 PM,
If you're really ready to start wearing, and if you don't have a choice about having roommates, then go for it. Especially if you have your own bathroom.
Personally, I wouldn't do it again because I didn't have my own bathroom. It was a pain in the butt trying to feel out a time that would be good for changing the piece. Some people were up late, sometimes people show up unexpectedly, sometimes someone really needs to get into the bathroom, etc, etc. Whether in the bathroom or bedroom it royally sucked if someone wanted/needed to talk to you. For me, the bathroom lights/mirrors were great so I always tried to do it there which added complications.
I'm not trying to discourage you but I'm just saying it was often difficult to get it done fast and good. Just some stuff to think about.
09-18-2009, 04:31 PM,
I already wear mate i'm not a pro but i'm getting really good, and no i'm sharing a bathroom with 3 girls on my floor even though i have my own room with lock and key i'll just take some water in a cup and ill do everything i need to do in my room easy as cake. Depends how much wearing hair means to you in the end. If you don't want to look like a bald sap then you'll make sacrifices
09-21-2009, 04:48 AM,
Hi Danger, just a quick question non relating to this post...

I`m just collecting all the names to the pics that I have. Have you been the "boy" ( looked so young after Debbies work ) who came with his girlfriend to the convention ? You did never post a pic here into the forum did`t you ?

Thank you for confirming. And good luck for the uni.
BR Carsten
09-27-2009, 12:24 AM,
sorry i haven't been bothered to come on the forums for a while haha don't really need any guidance as such at the moment. I don't understand what you mean by ''have you been the boy'' if you're trying to say whether i was that guy i'm not mate. And yeah i haven't posted a picture on here mate though i might when i wear my next piece and i didn't have my photo taken at the convention.