Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog essay (not mine): "The Lament of the Balding"
03-28-2011, 08:54 PM,
RE: Blog essay (not mine): "The Lament of the Balding"
(03-28-2011, 11:04 AM)Mr.Hair Wrote: Guys I read on a different forum I can use "scotchguard" (fabric protector) and it will work as a knot sealer, what is your opinion on this? I want to do my first attachment tomorrow but don't have knot sealer... should I use the scothguard?

Hello Mr Hair..... it`s not necessary to apply knot sealer immediately--especially in the case of a `freestyle`system...the hairs are tied-in in such a way that you can `play`with different styles, in the early days of wearing, or `train`the hair into your preferred `usual`style.....the hairs will tend to hold that style after a while...you can then apply sealer which will `lock`the hairs into position. Some wearers don`t use it --personally I don`t want to run the risk of premature shedding, which is what it helps to minimise/prevent. I`m not sure about the product you mention --haven`t heard about it being used as a sealer....I`d rather [no pun ! ] stick with what I know ....cheers, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blog essay (not mine): "The Lament of the Balding" - Paul In Ireland - 03-28-2011, 08:54 PM