Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog essay (not mine): "The Lament of the Balding"
03-28-2011, 01:25 AM,
RE: Blog essay (not mine): "The Lament of the Balding"
I find that there are two main obstacles that people have when deciding to wear hair. And both are false. The first obstacle is realistic appearance. People say 'I can spot a hair piece a mile away---they look fake.' That's only true for bad hair pieces. The good hair pieces you don't even notice--they look completely realistic. The second obstacle is cost--'you get what you pay for.' 'How can a hair piece that only costs $195 look realistic?' 'You have to be a Hollywood movie star to afford a realistic hair piece--they must cost thousands of dollars.' The fact is, there is a lot of baloney in this business. There are many hair piece sellers that charge thousands of dollars for a unit simply because people believe that 'you get what you pay for.' That's true in most cases but not hair replacement. We get many customers from Richard Farrell that pay $2,800 for a unit---and they are required to purchase two units from him. Richard Farrell issued the 'Farrell Challenge' that said that no other hair supplier could come close to his 'ultra custom hair system.' Toplace accepted that challenge on June 26 '09 and we still have not heard from him. Truth is, this is real human hair attached to a base. You can 'sell the steak' or 'sell the sizzle.' Toplace sells the steak.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blog essay (not mine): "The Lament of the Balding" - ToplaceUSA - 03-28-2011, 01:25 AM