Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog essay (not mine): "The Lament of the Balding"
03-27-2011, 07:59 PM,
RE: Blog essay (not mine): "The Lament of the Balding"
Hi Mr Hair...... well there have been many potential wearers having the same last-minute doubts as you are having ..a few recently who finally took the bull by the horns and got `on` with it...they have posted here to say the only regret was not doing it earlier, so before you just ditch the idea and in view of the fact you have paid for your system and products, why not at least try it and then if you don`t like it or think it`s not for you, at least you`ll be making an informed choice...otherwise you`ll have that niggling doubt/question in your mind..what have you got to lose only the cost of a cut-in? If I were you, I`d at least give it a go.....you can then see how you look with a full head of hair again before you decide to go totally/shaved bald.Deep down, none of us really `want`to be bald..... I was out and about with a friend yesterday and he`s been thinning badly on the front and crown and had been really buzzing his remaining hair ...another person had suggested he not buzz it so severely and now that he has some hair back again, it looks a lot better ..I`m trying to suggest to him to try wearing.... he knows I wear, so I had on my older system [cut-in last August] and he was surprised it looks so good still and for the cost,[low] isn`t it nice to just look and feel `human`again..... I`d NEVER go without hair ..not in a million years.... the last minute ` jitters` are perfectly understandable, but why slam the door without even trying it out..what have you to lose ? Regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blog essay (not mine): "The Lament of the Balding" - Paul In Ireland - 03-27-2011, 07:59 PM