Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help w/ going from TL150 to TL100
03-21-2011, 07:12 PM,
Help w/ going from TL150 to TL100
I am doing perfectly fine with TL150 right now. Using extended tape for front for a good looking hairline and white tape for side and back over the poly. The advantage of this is that I can take off the side and back very quickly and easily daily, and clean the scalp completely. Very refreshing and this allow me to do a lot of active sports.

The only reason I am considering TL100 is I do not want the edge to be felt on the side and back... I figured I would probably need to use extended tape all-around if I go full lace. In that case it is probably quite troublesome to, and likely I would not, take side/back off daily for cleanup.

Anyone have similar experience going from TL150 to TL100?? Any suggestions how I can make this transition easier? Thanks!
03-22-2011, 07:04 AM,
RE: Help w/ going from TL150 to TL100
I would just suggest to do it every 4 or so days instead of everyday. I mean you already know the answer to your question. You use the extended tape on your hairline. So you would just be using it all over instead of the white tape. I am not sure what your question even is. You could use a tape like stickittape, or no residue (sunshine tape) with this tape you can take it off whenever you want with relative ease. It wouldn't be any different than what you are doing now with your front hairline. You just find a tape that works for needs. Supertape, blue tape, stickit .. For a strong hold where u can leave it on.. or no residue sunshine tape or that new eagle tape. Just experiment with some tapes and see what works best for you.

None of the tapes are hard to remove really unless you have them on for over a week than they start getting gummy.