When will this day come? (photos)
03-20-2011, 03:37 PM,
When will this day come? (photos)
I can't wait until the day when a full cap can do this:

http://0.tqn.com/d/mensfashion/1/0/0/z/76579546.jpg

It would be such a dream come true!!
03-21-2011, 04:42 AM,
RE: When will this day come?
you gotta be kidding...a thing done by hand made will never ever look like that...you will need a clear transparent base that stick on you hear perfectly...I will rather see hair clonning reality than a full cap looking like this...
03-21-2011, 06:43 AM,
RE: When will this day come?
(03-21-2011, 04:42 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: you gotta be kidding...a thing done by hand made will never ever look like that...you will need a clear transparent base that stick on you hear perfectly...I will rather see hair clonning reality than a full cap looking like this...

Here's a photo of JRob. This is a full cap.

Attached Files Image(s)

03-21-2011, 09:55 AM,
RE: When will this day come? (photos)
yea...I know but that's a buzz cut in the pic that the user has linked it...and the temple will never look good buzzing a wig...
03-21-2011, 02:59 PM,
There is a video of a skin unit from Japan that is buzzed down to probably a quarter of an inch.

It definitely would depend on the ventilation. But I think a buzz cut could be done!
03-21-2011, 04:38 PM,
With a cut like that, the problem area is the nape.

It looks more realistic with the nape higher up your neck. But with a fullcap, its best to attach on the neck. So the best fullcaps are ones with longish hair. I had a spikey style similar to David Beckham, kind of a faux hauk. That was about 1-2 inches and used some product.
03-22-2011, 07:09 AM,
I think it is possible to do a style like that honestly. And I have seen the video james is talking about as well. They buzzed it on like a number 0 lol. It was a buzzed, practically bald.. it was very impressive. I think not many people try this.. thats the thing. who really tries to buzz their hair system down as short as it can go. I think this would work better with single knots bleached and staggered or a skin unit with some kind of injection or looping. U gave cut units down shorter than an inch before, and in my temple areas as short as that picture.

and i get what you are saying. Full caps you could never really have a very buzzed looked on the sides and back. its always like medium kind of length.
03-24-2011, 02:24 AM,
haha, funny, people that badly want hair back but just to buzz it to 0... go figure Tongue

(I saw this japanese video with hair directly glued to skin that you replace each 2 weeks, its really interesting, how does it cost ?)
03-24-2011, 06:02 AM,
Like I said before the nape is an issue. It's all about the placement on the nape!

You cant go too high, because it will become loose.

And you can not have a buzz or fade at the nape. Because you NEED to attach onto the neck. It would look weird having a buzz, without the back being tappered lol. For longer styles though, the fullcap owns, because the hair flows more randomly and naturally and you don't have to worry about the line.
03-24-2011, 06:22 AM,
hey long as iv got my hair system, it makes me feel on top of the bloody world.
just wish i'd done it instead of paying for useless medications(tablets) promising re growth and taking them meticulously day by day for years.
so many potential wearers dont even get beyond the thought of a peice,why ?
we all know why,preconceptions.but thats a topiccovered many times in prev posts,
im passionete about the toplace forum,the best source of advice and and superb technical know how,
cheers all antySmile