Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To cover bad hairtransplants and scarring.
03-16-2011, 11:11 PM,
To cover bad hairtransplants and scarring.
Hello just registered to the forum after browsing for a few days. I post a fair bit on different H.T forums looking for an answer to fix my problem but never considered a system due to the ones i have seen in the flesh stick out like sore thumbs.I got butchered years ago which has left scarring across my forehead and a too low hair line , also 1 to 2 cm scar´s running down the left and right sides at the back.
So basically live in a hat, my options for H.T repair are limited and dont fancy a tattoo over my head even though the company from Birmingham results do look good.

I think my only option now is the system from this company, you guys seem pretty happy. I have a few question´s especially for those who wear hair to cover bad H.Ts. More about the social aspect really, honestly have you found people starring at your hair who have guessed its fake or are these systems really this good that you dont get a 2nd glance?

I really wouldn´t mind trying one out to see how real it looks and if i would feel comfortable wearing one.
03-17-2011, 12:58 AM,
RE: To cover bad hairtransplants and scarring.
(03-16-2011, 11:11 PM)sagem Wrote: Hello just registered to the forum after browsing for a few days. I post a fair bit on different H.T forums looking for an answer to fix my problem but never considered a system due to the ones i have seen in the flesh stick out like sore thumbs.I got butchered years ago which has left scarring across my forehead and a too low hair line , also 1 to 2 cm scar´s running down the left and right sides at the back.
So basically live in a hat, my options for H.T repair are limited and dont fancy a tattoo over my head even though the company from Birmingham results do look good.

I think my only option now is the system from this company, you guys seem pretty happy. I have a few question´s especially for those who wear hair to cover bad H.Ts. More about the social aspect really, honestly have you found people starring at your hair who have guessed its fake or are these systems really this good that you dont get a 2nd glance?

I really wouldn´t mind trying one out to see how real it looks and if i would feel comfortable wearing one.

Hey sagem, welcome to this forum.

I'm pretty new here, and I don't wear yet, but from what I have seen, and also because I know personally someone who wears, I can tell you that they DO look good, and Give you freedom to do basically normal live without caring about the hat or whatever. I suggest you to look inside the gallery.

Of course someone can sometime notices it, if you attach it incorrectly, or I've your piece is running out of live, but If you care a little bit about simple steps that these guys tell over and over.. you should be fine.

Welcome again, and enjoy your now hair life Big Grin
03-17-2011, 05:26 AM,
Hi Sagem...not being flippant with you, but the hair on a system IS real hair, therefore, it looks and behaves as hair normally does.... the only `give-away`would be if you get a density and/or colour, which is incompatible with your own remaining hair. Post a pic or two if possible and readers will give you suggestions as to style/density etc..... hopefully you can cover the damaged area successfully and ditch the hats.... the days of the `rug` stuck to the head are [or should be] gone ...Toplace systems are excellent and reasonably -priced..... there is no need to shell out thousands to look normal.... regards, Paul.
03-17-2011, 08:28 AM,
You are in a good place. Don't buy into the old belief that hair systems are nothing but rugs or unnaturally looking piles of shit we slap on our heads lol. Honestly unless you have a small bald spot, than hair systems are probably the best current option. It has its drawbacks just like everything else, but with time, practice and experience you will find wearing a hair system second nature and part of your routine. There have been styles from long hair to very short, to fade cuts, even to mohawks in here.
03-17-2011, 06:51 PM,
I wasn´t knocking what i have seen from this company, i would not of registered if i was not impressed. They do seem realistic , for me it does not matter about the style as long as its natural and un detectable. Im most likely a norwood 7 but with a strip of un natural of hair going across my forehead. So im looking into the best way to cover it. Baldness again for me is not a problem but a scarred and deformed result of going to H.T surgeon in the early 90´s is. I keep my head shaved with 0000, or a blade.

I will just keep reading the info from the site and then decide what i will do..
03-18-2011, 08:08 AM,
Sagem,
You only notice a bad hair piece. There are lots of people wearing great hair systems and they go walk past you everyday and you don't even notice them. Hair systems have come a long way from what they used to be. The bases are much thinner and finer now. Lace is a huge improvement over the fine mono bases. With a thinner and finer undetectable lace all base comes the opportunity to have a graduated hair line and crown area that look completely natural. Or part your hair and show the scalp. The glues and tapes have gotten better too allowing for stronger attachments and easier clean ups. It's fun to see the transformation in people's lives when they start to wear hair and their self confident soars and people see them more positively.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
03-19-2011, 12:49 AM,
I just went on to another site and i noticed the very same pic which you are using in the comparison of the cheaper model yours and the more expensive model a competitor. Whats up with that then ? I would like to order a system from you but two company´s showing the same pic seems slightly odd.