Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool trick for removing density
03-14-2011, 07:27 AM,
Cool trick for removing density
I am not sure if this was also posted here, but I wanted to share it with you guys. A trick I found on the net.. To remove hair from your unit, or at the hairline etc. You use nair.. I believe its nair for thick hair etc. And u take a tooth pick and carefully blot the knots on the Underside of the unit. meaning the bottom of your hair system that goes on ur head.. that side.. you put the nair carefully on the knots and wait five mins than wash the hair system and those hairs should come right off..

i have heard those who have used this method claim that the nair does not harm the lace or hair system, And to just becareful and get it on the knots only. Seems like a good trick to me, I suggest practicing on a small area, or perhaps an old system first. But it sounds like a promising Idea.
03-14-2011, 08:46 AM,
RE: Cool trick for removing density
Hi Xeon..excuse my ignorance but what exactly is `nair`?..never hear of it [lol] Paul.
03-14-2011, 12:15 PM,
I Think he's referring to this, Paul: http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries...01/st_nair

Cool trick btw!
Regards
03-14-2011, 01:42 PM,
nair is just a hair removal.. Girls use it on their legs, its a liquid or some crap . It like dissolves hair
03-14-2011, 05:04 PM,
"Nair" is a brand name. It is a chemical depilatory, a cosmetic preparation used to remove the hair from the skin on the human body. Currently, a common active ingredient is calcium thioglycolate, which breaks down the disulfide bonds in keratin and weakens the hair so that it is easily scraped off where it emerges from the hair follicle.
03-14-2011, 09:11 PM,
Oh right..thanks guys .. it`s available here but under a different brand -name......I`d imagine you`d need to be very precise/careful applying it or you could end up with missing `dots`/ clumps of hair if it gets onto more knots than you intended... I can see the potential though.