Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me finish up the template (photos)
03-15-2011, 08:43 PM,
RE: Help me finish up the template
Yeah, I did that with wet hair but my hair is too bushy and was constantly lifting the film, even though I tied it up under my chin.

What's wrong with window peak? What does it mean, anyway? First time I see this expression.
03-15-2011, 10:05 PM,
`Widows` peak is simply the bit at the front there which is `standing up` in a peak. The template is as good as you can get it in view of the fact that your growing hair is/was still on your head..... don`t `sweat`too much over it......you`ve done as much as you can do..just ship it off now... pop in a few pics if you can and a pic of the style you`d like to achieve too ..it all helps for a finished product you can be happy with..
03-15-2011, 10:31 PM,
So far, this is the style I like the most:
[Image: jonathanrhysmeyers__158003b.jpg]
I look hunkier with shorter hair (upper sides) but my concern is – would this not be too dangerous for a beginner?
If so, I will just go for a mix of this
[Image: josh-duhamel-20061009-167689.jpg]
and that
[Image: jason-stackhouse.jpg]
03-15-2011, 11:03 PM,
I think pic 3 will give you most ` leeway` to play around with it [pic 1 is a `set`style ] and I think as a new wearer it`s great to be able to `experiment` with the hair following the cut-in ...... trust me, you`ll be spending quite a bit of time in front of the mirror after your cut-in !! I also reckon that`s a very easy style for any decent stylist to achieve for you.
You`ll form opinions of what you`d like on subsequent orders etc...... pic 3 would be my choice for max. `play-ability` while you are getting used to bonding/de-bonding etc. Paul.
03-16-2011, 03:48 AM,
(03-15-2011, 08:43 PM)Val Wrote: What's wrong with window peak? What does it mean, anyway? First time I see this expression.
Nothing wrong with a widows peak!
Just didn't realise that that was the hairline you were after,that's all.
A widows peak is a hairline that goes into a point much like what John Travolta had in Grease,for example.