Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before sending the order in...
03-12-2011, 03:36 AM,
Before sending the order in...
I need to make a template and I decided to go with overall 75%, maybe 70%. Not sure yet, cause Debbie said she had many young clients and never put on more than 65%, which to me, after seeing so many density pictures on this forum, seems very strange.

Anyway, I would like to include some graduateion at the front, possibly down to 65%, but take a look at this pic - overall density seems is spot on to but the very front seems a little bit too thin - what % do you think it is at the fron, and what at the back?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1408]

I printed out the order form and another question rose. There are two outlines of a template with sections. This is very useful to mark different densities/highlights but the outline is larger than what my template would be. Do I need to modify somehow those outlines on the form, or what?

Also, those sections there - can I override them with my own sections with different densities drawn on the template?

And another graduation question - should I specify thinner areas myself, or just let the factory do their thing? How do they distribute densities when the order is for general 75% but with graduation?
03-12-2011, 01:14 PM,
RE: Before sending the order in...
The photo is 60-65%. All hair lines are graduated by the factory unless the customers specifies a non-graduated front---and we have only a handful of young guys in their 20's that request that. Regarding the sections on the template, yes you can override them with your own different densities drawn on the template. The factory knows what will look natural so if someone has a density spread of, say, 20% from the front to the back the factory will contact me and say 'this won't look right--the variation is too great and it won't look natural. We suggest going with.......' And I will go back to the customer with the factory suggestion and run it past the customer for his/her approval. If the order is for a straight 75% the factory will graduate the front 1/4" and make the rest of the unit a flat 75%.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
03-12-2011, 07:41 PM,
RE: Before sending the order in...
Do you mean the default is to graduate only 6mm at the front? That is like nothing. I thought it is more than that...
Here is my idea, do you think graduated area is too large?
[Image: tempv.jpg]