Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
please answer me something..
03-12-2011, 03:18 PM,
RE: please answer me something..
(03-11-2011, 10:00 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hi Henry --that looks interesting ..just had a fast glance through it and bookmarked it ...I think as long as younggun is sensible and allows for the fact that a lot of exposure to salt water / sun will have an impact, I reckon with a good care- routine there is no reason why a reasonable `lifespan` for a system cannot be achieved.....I guess the only real way to find out is to wear and see how it goes.... we can speculate all day as to what might/mighn`t happen but the only way for an individual to really find out is wear and see.... other guys have said they had no major problems from swimming etc... obviously `harsher`treatment of a system will shorten it`s life- span, but it`s not going to be a disaster within a week of first putting it on.....just depends on a few `local`factors.Paul.

Also, thanks to you Paul. You guys are really great.

Btw, anyway in the south of france / north of spain?, It would be awesome to meet together with any of you and just chill and chat.

Peace,
Since my frontal and sides are receding, I'm taking the plunge in summer I think (I have also more spare time and It has to be easier for me. Also I'm definitely gonna travel around the world as I planned, so I can experiment a bit with unknown people first, and when I get back, I decide if I tell EVERYONE that I wear, or just my friends.

Also, one question. To JROB if he reads this or someone experimented with full cap.
Do the fullcaps have more bonding? or is pretty equal? (if attach correctly ofc).

I want to experiment things that I have never done, like taking a walk bald and next day having a full head of hair, and going to the same shop and see the reaction. Maybe I'm shooting a film on fooling people with my hair, it could be funny.

How much more expensive are the fullcaps?

Thanks in advance,
And see you soon mates!
03-12-2011, 08:57 PM,
RE: please answer me something..
Hi younggun.....I hope this wearing goes well for you when you do go for it.... yes the Fullcap will have more bonding simply because --if you think about it -- it`s perimeter is bigger/longer than a topper..it`s coming down further at the back and along the sides and back up from the side-burn area to the temples---a partial is [generally ]an oval shape so the perimeter will have a certain `length`if you measured around it which is shorter than Fullcap......the Fullcap will have a longer overall perimeter in comparison.....also it`s recommended to apply tape / glue in a line front to back along the crown to hold it in the middle...you`d certainly need that for surfing etc.
Fullcaps are generally twice the price of toppers....... when you go on your world tour..call to Ireland and we`ll have a drink! Been a while since I was in Spain... probably won`t get there for another while yet!! Regards for now.. Paul.