Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot get a good bond, please help?
03-08-2011, 05:42 PM,
RE: Cannot get a good bond, please help?
Thanks for the replies and advice everyone, Im guessing it's my oily skin that's breaking the glue and tape down, but it amazes me how fast it is happening. Paul yes I'm happy using partials because I don't have to shave any hair off I just literally fill in what I dont have. And the density i was happy with once it was cut and styled but its thinning. I just have 2 issues, the bond, and hair falling out which it's getting thinner it's only been 3 weeks and it's a thinner than what I want now. Regarding the bond I may have to just try glue only, I have avoided it because I'm dredding the clean up, where as the tape I can just peel it off the lace and it doest leave a mess. To clarify the problem is not the tape sticking to the lace, it's the tape/glue that is not staying glued to my scalp. Ive been using multiple thin layers of glue letting it get tacky and then applying the pieces with the tape on the lace. But i may try just glue perhaps and see how I go. Cheers everyone!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannot get a good bond, please help? - Hairlosssucks! - 03-08-2011, 05:42 PM