Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics Newly cut-in system
03-06-2011, 08:07 AM,
Pics Newly cut-in system
As usual, please `allow`for the poor pic-quality...it`s was late in the evening and the light was fading..my camera thing is not the best either ... but just to give an idea .... you can compare the system now from the non-styled pics in my other thread [`` Newly -delivered system non-styled``]....cut -in took 20 minutes and cost 20Euros [28$].
Pic one--just for pure information, shows the piece of lace I trimmed off the front hairline before going to the stylist. Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

03-08-2011, 06:37 AM,
RE: Pics Newly cut-in system
Looks great, nothing more I can really say than that.. Nice cut , natural looking, good density. .. good job!
03-08-2011, 08:34 AM,
very good Paul, very natural looking, nailed it there mate

i think its very important to have scalp showing as this makes it look more realistic
03-08-2011, 09:20 AM,
Looking good Paul! Your units are very consistent. Can't wait to see what you are able to do with a 3/4 or full cap...
03-14-2011, 07:00 AM,
Hey Paul, what is the denisty there, I'm still trying to ficure this out for myself before finally ordering?
03-14-2011, 08:16 AM,
It`s 55% overall..sorry about the poor pic quality.... it`s slightly damp so the hair looks a bit thinner....hope that`s of help.....