Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, got a cut in, what do I do about the lace?
03-07-2011, 12:44 AM,
RE: Hi, got a cut in, what do I do about the lace?
Thanks for the advice Paul,
actually today was a disaster.
I put the tape all on the piece as you can see from the above photograph.
Then I took off all of the white strips to do the attachment.
Unfortunately some hair stuck to the tape somehow and I tried to get as much off as possible, but a lot of hair had to get pulled out of my unit because of this.
( I did not understand what you meant by that scrunchy sentence above before, but now do )
Then I put front portion of the piece on my head( without any bond on it, just to align it it ) and then flipped the whole piece backwards hoping the tapes would ;fall into place'
Well I am not sure since I could not see behind my head but I did press it all down.
Then I pulled the front part back as you mentioned and applied glue between the piece and my front 'strands' of hair. ( I think this was a mistake )
After 3 minutes I pulled the unit down hoping for a fit.
Unfortunately the unit came down on top of the strands of hair of my hairline.
So now there are strands of hair seeping down below my piece, and it looks quite bad.
So I am at a quandary as what to do now.
Should I just shave the front little strands of hair and use the piece at the front?
The problem I noticed is that the hairline is just too straight and it looks fake.
How do you guys address this problem?
I attached some photos of the attachment.
I really don't want to go to work tomorrow looking like this so my options are just take it off and go bald ( shave the rest of my hair )
or wear a skull cap hat, or just go as is.
What do you reckon I do?

Also does ANYONE know a place where I can get a good cut in Japan?
The guy I went to was horrible, he even messed up my template, in my photos there is a space between the unit and my hair, he made it too small I believe.
I may have to redo a template and order another unit asap.

Regards

Japan

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hi, got a cut in, what do I do about the lace? - Japan - 03-07-2011, 12:44 AM