Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, got a cut in, what do I do about the lace?
03-08-2011, 06:31 AM,
RE: Hi, got a cut in, what do I do about the lace?
lol wow paul are you getting paid by toplace?? lol

anyway, I understand now how John and others might feel doing this business. I don't know, I just feel that if some people would just take the extra time to read up on things first before they go into it they would save themselves and others a lot of unnecessary stress. Its not rocket science, its mostly common sense, and there is so many pictures, videos, and information out there and a billion sites that I urge everyone to at least understand the basics before diving in. When you ask questions like how do i tape the unit, or how do I get the tape off, you really didn't do any homework at all.

As far as taping your unit. u tape it to the edge of the piece perimeter. Some people put the tape on their scalps than line the system up. its a personal preference,

The way you cut the tapes is a lil silly. What u can do is.. Peel the backing off the tape a little bit than place the tape on top of it. U get what im saying? Instead of trying to cut weird shapes trying to make it fit .. u can always put tape on top of each other .. Just peel the backing away put the tape on top and than u can push down the backing.. Some of this shit is hard to explain .. Let me know if you understand me.
03-08-2011, 07:21 AM,
lol..no but I reckon I`d be retiring early if I was .. :-)
03-10-2011, 11:41 AM,
LOL......