Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
order a stock piece
03-04-2011, 11:14 PM,
order a stock piece
Hi,
i don't write a lot but i read a lot of this forum

First of all i'm from paris ( france) so sorry for my english, i'll try to do my best.
I'm a 22 years old and i've been loosing my hair for 3 years now...
it started on the vertex and now for 8-9month the front line.

i've been using toppik for almost 2 years now on the vertex and i recently put some on ne front line but i'm kind of sick of his stuff in for the front line ( doesn't work very good)..
so i will like to try to put a small partial for the frond line ( actually it is not the whole front line yet just the right temple ( (i'm not sur of this word... well it is the right part of the front line.)

So i want to order a stock piece that i could cut myself in the dimension i need.

My camera is broken since this summer so i found a photo of last year to show what my hair looked like and so that you can tell me the color and densities you will go with... they are a little curled..

the side was still ok in this photo but now the side becomes really less dense...

[Image: sanstitre1copie.jpg]
03-05-2011, 09:03 AM,
RE: order a stock piece
Hi Paris.... the picture is a little small but it looks like your hair is reasonably thick and a bit curly..the stock systems are all medium density and `freestyle` ...I`m not too sure if a stock would have enough curl /wave to match in with your own hair...your hair looks fairly curly..you could e-mail John directly just to check that particular aspect.... or maybe another reader can clarify that point for us... ? Paul.