Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody with long hair ?
03-02-2011, 01:31 AM,
Anybody with long hair ?
The piece I will be ordering will have long hair. like 12 inch.

But I can't see anybody with long hair system.

I've seen a old system and the hair was lifeless, not silky, not flowing at all.

Will never match my hair lol.

for short hair it could do but not 12 inch long... should I go to a women hair system site ?

Can someone who brought a stock piece and had to cut the exess could send me the left piece with the hair still on it ? (6 inch hair by default)

I could see wich type of hair toplace use.

I see picture of one inch hair frequently but this wont show me how long hair look and react. I dont want stiff hair.

Can we really get Remy un-processed hair as its stated on the website ? (cuticle intact, no acid bath)

thanks
03-02-2011, 04:14 PM,
RE: Anybody with long hair ?
So nobody brought a toplace piece with long hair ? and the woman bord is empty. :/
03-03-2011, 12:18 AM,
Hi... not being flippant with you but [Toplace] `` hair-is-hair`` ..the length of it is irrelevant in terms of quality etc. You say you`ve seen an old system and the hair was lifeless etc... that will happen to any hair system in the long-term...due to oxidation/sun-exposure/washings etc.... I have just received my latest system and took pics, including close-up of the front hairline etc...I`ll post them in a new thread later today...Toplace hair is not given the acid-bath treatment which leads to stripping off of the cuticle material and leads to coarseness and the hair feeling like horse-hair [I have worn such a system -courtesy of a `Salon`-and it was shocking] .... all Toplace hair comes with a standard 6-inch hair length unless you specify shorter... longer hair [as you`d like to wear] costs more so you`d have to contact John for a price on that... I hope that helps a bit...cheers, Paul.
03-03-2011, 06:27 AM,
thanks, I know the price it will cost me. I will try one soon and see for myself. its easy to check if hair cuticle as been striped just sqeeze couple hair between finger and slide back and fort.
When sliding your finger on the hair shaft in the direction of the scalp you should feel a resistence, small but alway there, tryed on many hair. and the old hair system did not have any resistance in both direction. so it was acid bathed. but its not from the internet.

I when I order my piece and get it I will provide great quality pictures for you all to see the quality of it, I got a small photo studio Smile
03-03-2011, 10:57 AM,
(03-03-2011, 06:27 AM)JohnnySmith Wrote: thanks, I know the price it will cost me. I will try one soon and see for myself. its easy to check if hair cuticle as been striped just sqeeze couple hair between finger and slide back and fort.
When sliding your finger on the hair shaft in the direction of the scalp you should feel a resistence, small but alway there, tryed on many hair. and the old hair system did not have any resistance in both direction. so it was acid bathed. but its not from the internet.

I when I order my piece and get it I will provide great quality pictures for you all to see the quality of it, I got a small photo studio Smile

Interesting observations.

Sometimes I feel self conscious asking for certain things, thinking am I being too particular about the details. We can order these things cheaper if we order straight from the factory. But places like this are good, because you can ask for exactly what you are looking for, and hope that toplace communicates this with the factory precisely.

I think you always need some type of product in the hair, even though its a small amount and isnt obvious. Right now I'm using something called "Invisible gel" by fructis.