Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning hair/overlap pics
03-01-2011, 01:14 PM,
RE: Morning hair/overlap pics
Hey guys, especially Paul in Ireland, good to see you pic so I know a bit more about who you are! I really have thought a lot about the micropigmentation...and they have dyes that are able to be broken down with intense pulksed light so you could get rid of it one day. I always wanted to be able to make little black/grey dots on my scalp because that's exactly what I do when there is skin showing at a join line..for whatever reason, I take a eyelash brush or felt tipped marker..whatever...and put it on the bare spot and it conceals it from view. At my age I should be going grey so it is a bit off beat for me to now consider getting tattood but if I could bo back to my 23-24 age I would have done it in a heartbeat and shaved my head...it wasn't the hair that I needed it was the impression that I wasn't loosing my hair...how weird right...I think I look great with a shaved head with hair or longer hair but not so good bald and I give credit to those guys and women that deal with what life hands them and move on...as far as hairloss goes I have definitely failed in the acceptance of this...
03-01-2011, 01:22 PM,
I might speak to companies that to do it, and ask to see real clients. As in some pictures it does look a little strange. There would obviously be strange for a woman touching your scalp and feeling no hair. But used inbetween thinning hair I think it would be good.

Jeff, have you thought about doing a video of your cut in? I need to learn how to blend better, and although reading is good, visuals helps to see how a person moves their hand etc. I think its like muscle memory, you do it so much that you don't think about how you're exactly doing it. I was this way before I started using thinning shears.
03-01-2011, 01:55 PM,
(03-01-2011, 01:22 PM)Henry Wrote: I might speak to companies that to do it, and ask to see real clients. As in some pictures it does look a little strange. There would obviously be strange for a woman touching your scalp and feeling no hair. But used inbetween thinning hair I think it would be good.

Jeff, have you thought about doing a video of your cut in? I need to learn how to blend better, and although reading is good, visuals helps to see how a person moves their hand etc. I think its like muscle memory, you do it so much that you don't think about how you're exactly doing it. I was this way before I started using thinning shears.

Henry, I have never had anyone in my life that I would feel comfortable filming me bald and cutting a unit in but if there were some way to rig a camera with Duct Tape...I guess I coulod figure that out...my last video camera is from 1993 and runs on tape...obviously I dont use it anymore... maybe I need to get back into video. It really is NOT that hard but unfortunately...as time ticks by...my side hair is getting thinner and it is harder to pull off what I could do just 3-4 years ago...there go the temples and half my sideburns!..oh well...Gel
03-02-2011, 09:24 AM,
I think it might work for thickening up hair, but the good pics u see on that site they have some of their own stubble. On totally bald skin, it probably looks retarded. I mean how could it look that good on top of NO hair. I notice the pics that look terrible are on bald scalp.

As far as shaving, not everyone can. I can't shave my head because my head shape is retarded. you need the right head and face for it.

Another concern I have about the hair tattooing is that who knows if you can get rid of it in the future, even with the special ink, and the ink might fade or turn a greenish color. I dunno seems pretty risky to me.

Attached Files Image(s)

03-02-2011, 10:04 AM,
I believe alot of hair wearers have a skewed self image. Much like bodybuilders who think they are fat when they are ripped. Unless you have some abnormality of your scalp, then anyone can pull off the shaved look.

It comes with the prerequisite of eye patch and parrot.
03-02-2011, 02:54 PM,
Lol. I see where you are coming from. But I don't really agree. I don't think anyone can pull it off. A lot of people have facial structures and head shapes that simply don't look good shaven. I am one of them. My head is very elongated and I end up looking like pinky and the brain. Some people actually look ugly with a shaved head. Everyone is different. Now if you want to go into what makes someone attractive or not, yeah eyes of the beholder, society. whatever you want to call it. As far as the society I currently live in, I and I am sure many others would not look good bald. But there are some people who can. and there are some people who might not think they look good bald but they actually might. I assure you I def am not in that category. Not with my weirdo huge ass cone head. rofl not even a cool beard and eye patch would help