Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A first time Ohio guy needs help
02-25-2011, 09:16 PM,
RE: A first time Ohio guy needs help
Hi OhioGuy.... firstly, welcome to the forum, secondly....relax man !! No need to be nervous of this process and the wearing -game. You don`t need anyone to help you make a template..it`s quite simply and easily done by yourself at home.In fact, I`d go so far as to assert that making the template empowers you and is the start of de-mystifying the whole thing...if you get someone else to do it,you`ll never learn and will still be `afraid` so just go for it yourself. There is a wealth of information and pic in the ``Info links for newbies`` at the top of the page above the forum ..Snipe took a lot of time and effort to put it together ..and it`s SO helpful, so have a read through it. I`ve lifted one link from page three of it and will paste it here....just the pics on how to make a template... http://s768.photobucket.com/albums/xx325...ideshow%3E
The only help you`ll need is to get it styled-in when it arrives...just arrange a stylist who`ll do that ..otherwise [if that proves problematic] Debbie can do it for you ....Toplace can send your system to her, and she`ll post it on to you once styled [ pics of yourself as you are now will help greatly] The template doesn`t have to be down to the nearest millimeter ..it`s simply an outline of you head-shape and the area which needs coverage....don`t fret over this..it`s very straightforward....just take your time. Many guys do their own cut-in and do great jobs too.. I know that`s daunting for a newbie, but, it just proves that this game is not as tricky as you imagine...yes there is a learning -curve as it`s `new`to you but it`s easy enough. If you can post a pic of your hair as it is now, we can give you hints on style/density etc. to order...best wishes, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
A first time Ohio guy needs help - OhioGuy - 02-25-2011, 04:57 PM
RE: A first time Ohio guy needs help - Paul In Ireland - 02-25-2011, 09:16 PM