Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using GOT2b freeze spray another way
02-20-2011, 07:44 AM,
Using GOT2b freeze spray another way
I have said this before, but just to throw it out there again. I sometimes use the got2b freeze spray as a sealant for the front hairline. A lot of times when you use tapes or glue you get a sticky front hairline that makes the front hairs as well as dirt and dust stick to it. A lot of times the front hairline can start looking crappy after a few days. Some people recommend you use satin pillow cases to help prevent some of this. However, What I like to do, is after my unit is attached, I spray got2b glued onto a q tip and soak it. Than i go around the hairline and blot it. It dries non sticky and non shiny and helps the front hairline lose its tact. doing this i find that I dont get that dirt line at the front and the hairs dont get all stuck into it.

Another good idea is before u apply ur unit. if u have olive oil or castor oil. lightly coat the hairs at the front near the lace. Try not get any oil on the lace.. U dont have to do it down to the knots. but this helps the front hairs not going into the glue when u attach. The combo of these two can give u a good looking hairline that lasts longer.
09-05-2011, 02:14 PM,
RE: Using GOT2b freeze spray another way
Xeon, this sounds like a great tip. But does using the got2b on your front hairline weaken the bond at all?
09-05-2011, 02:40 PM,
I am confused about all this got2b stuff. I have even read some of the old posts. I guess I will have to try it myself---
09-07-2011, 05:53 AM,
Xeon, I tried this last night and it worked brilliantly. Thanks for the tip! Now I can't even feel anything when I run my finger up my hariline Smile
09-11-2011, 03:08 PM,
no problem bro