Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to do?
02-19-2011, 01:33 AM,
what to do?
what to do guys to avoid a wiggy look at the crown? I don't really like how some crowns are some are really fake because the hair is coming out from a point all around like a cercle...I will post some pictures to show you what I mean...is there a solution to order no crown?or what should you do to avoid this look? thanks!

Attached Files Image(s)

02-19-2011, 01:44 AM,
RE: what to do?
(02-19-2011, 01:33 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: what to do guys to avoid a wiggy look at the crown? I don't really like how some crowns are some are really fake because the hair is coming out from a point all around like a cercle...I will post some pictures to show you what I mean...is there a solution to order no crown?or what should you do to avoid this look? thanks!

To be honest, you're thinking like me before I started wearing.

The crown issue is a little issue. People won't be looking at your crown.

All you need to worry about is getting a good cut in, making sure you have a strong attachment, you position the hairline in the right position (not too low - my initial mistake).

Also make sure all the lace around the perimeter is down and none is sticking out.

Issues pop up all the time - but give it a go and if you don't like it, shave your head and your hair that you have now will grow back.
02-19-2011, 01:58 AM,
I think this issue is best avoided by ordering `freestyle` system, or `no crown point`.... specifying a crown-point can [but not always] lead to the likes of your first pic there.. Paul.
02-19-2011, 02:02 AM,
(02-19-2011, 01:33 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: what to do guys to avoid a wiggy look at the crown? I don't really like how some crowns are some are really fake because the hair is coming out from a point all around like a cercle...I will post some pictures to show you what I mean...is there a solution to order no crown?or what should you do to avoid this look? thanks!

I'm not sure what your worry is. I see lots of people with "real" hair that looks just like that, with a crown.
If you don't want a crown, then order "no crown".
No one looks at your hair, period...

Fred
02-19-2011, 03:29 AM,
I prefer crowns added but i have to say a common problem is that they place the crown too far forward at times which just looks totally unnatural!
If you want a crown, mark on your template where it should be and hopefully,if they are any good at ventilating,they will follow your instructions and place it where it should be natuaraly.
Why do they almost always place the crown too far forward anyway??????
02-19-2011, 03:54 AM,
hello its never a perfect world you must try to get yourself looking the best u can ...
bobby
02-19-2011, 04:02 AM,
real crowns with real hair doesn't have hair going out from the some place like a doll head...real crown have hair like a swirl...if you understand what I mean...anyway I would like to see a piece with short hair freestyle with no crown...is anybody here having a picture to show me what I am trying to find out?
and people are really looking at your hair...if you are talking about regular people that you meet on streets or any other place ...yea they don't pay attention to you...but trust me I have a lot of friends that are looking at my hair giving me advices how to cut my sideburns or my hair...so they are looking at it...
02-19-2011, 04:24 AM,
Well.. I `ve posted many pics of my freestyle system... is you look at the thread at the bottom of the page `` Almost 7 mths. old system and Fullcap template`` there are pics there of the crown area [practically] ...you`ve probably already seen them anyway, but have another look anyway. Paul.
There`s another pics anyway ....

Attached Files Image(s)

02-19-2011, 05:35 AM,
thanks paul your looks good but a bit thin!but in my opinion you can have any crown you like because of the curl you have ...the issue I am talking about is more for straight hair...
02-19-2011, 05:44 AM,
Funny you bring this up. I never ordered a piece with a crown and was thinking of doing it, but now after reading this, I am not too sure.. I have a little trouble with the crown area when I cut my hair really short. A lot of times the hairs wanna do their own thing and I get these short spiky cow licks back there, I thought that ordering a crown would solve this issue.

Instead of a crown specifically, why cant we just draw in arrows of how we want the hair direction to go. That would naturally form a crown no?