Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to do?
02-19-2011, 06:14 AM,
RE: what to do?
Yeah it LOOKS thin andrei..it`s the web-cam thing I use to take the pics ..if the natural light is strong...the camera ``sees`` right through the hair making it look thin [it`s fine to the eye] Having said that, the density of that system is 55% ---the curl on that is only `bodywave`..Paul.
02-19-2011, 06:46 AM,
(02-19-2011, 05:44 AM)Xeon005 Wrote: Funny you bring this up. I never ordered a piece with a crown and was thinking of doing it, but now after reading this, I am not too sure.. I have a little trouble with the crown area when I cut my hair really short. A lot of times the hairs wanna do their own thing and I get these short spiky cow licks back there, I thought that ordering a crown would solve this issue.

Instead of a crown specifically, why cant we just draw in arrows of how we want the hair direction to go. That would naturally form a crown no?

that's sounds good...
02-19-2011, 10:26 AM,
I just snapped a photo of my crown. I always order with a crown. They usually do a good job with it. Again, mine is a full cap.

A few tricks to a good crown:
-put the crown in the right spot by observing people with natural hair and seeing where a crown should go
-well shaved under the hairpiece (the initial photo in this thread does not look well shaved under the hairpiece)
-bleached knots in the crown
-hair styled to replicate a natural look
-thinner density with shorter hairs at the crown (I cut my crown hairs down to half an inch)

Attached Files Image(s)

02-19-2011, 10:58 AM,
Dino do you have any more pics? Any other angles, that looks very good.
02-19-2011, 11:02 AM,
hey dino that look really good...is there any way to snap a photo of sides? it will be great!Smile
02-19-2011, 12:27 PM,
The crown is important . If you are i the bleachers andthere are dozens of people above you and behind you they can see the back/top. Its got to look as good as the front. Period.
02-20-2011, 03:22 AM,
(02-19-2011, 12:27 PM)Unhairy1 Wrote: The crown is important . If you are i the bleachers andthere are dozens of people above you and behind you they can see the back/top. Its got to look as good as the front. Period.

Y'all worry waaaayyyyyyy to much about your hair.
NO ONE looks at your hair.
NO ONE would see anything "wrong" from the bleachers with the crown in the first photo.

The only people that look at hair are some of y'all here that are way to worried about absolutely NOTHING !

Smile
Fred
02-20-2011, 05:37 AM,
If I was walking behind a person with hair as in pic 1, or standing behind them in a queue, I`d notice it immediately...it`s sticking out like a sore thumb... even a person who doesn`t wear and who wouldn`t be `tuned-in` would notice something was amiss. I wouldn`t wear any system if it looked like that.... we wear so as to `blend in`..not to have people staring. Paul.
02-20-2011, 08:23 AM,
(02-20-2011, 05:37 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: If I was walking behind a person with hair as in pic 1, or standing behind them in a queue, I`d notice it immediately...it`s sticking out like a sore thumb... even a person who doesn`t wear and who wouldn`t be `tuned-in` would notice something was amiss. I wouldn`t wear any system if it looked like that.... we wear so as to `blend in`..not to have people staring. Paul.

So, obviously you two have never seen a "bad haircut" on a person not wearing, nor seen a "cow lick".

AGAIN Paul, et al, the ONLY reason that y'all would notice something is:
a) because you wear
and
b) y'all are hyper sensitive to looking at other peoples hair.

NO ONE else would notice anything.

Smile
Fred
02-20-2011, 08:26 AM,
You are, of course, entitled to express your opinion.