Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comb foward with spikey front
02-18-2011, 07:32 AM,
Comb foward with spikey front
Hey guys, I usually order freestyle, but sometimes when i want to wear my hair spiked up in the front or expose the hairline, I notice the hairs rather go forward. Free style isn't always completely free. The hairs def have a tendency to want to lay a certain way.

I never ordered comb forward with spikey front before, so just wanted to ask you guys how it works out. Does it allow the hairs at the front to go up or back more easily? If you wanted to comb your hair down or do a comb forward bang style, could u still do this if u order spikey front?
02-18-2011, 03:24 PM,
RE: Comb foward with spikey front
absolutely! The type of Gel you choose will make or break your style. Most gels are crap. look for the extreme texture ones like the one by garnier ?sp? and you can make it crawl on it's knees if you want! Smile
02-18-2011, 05:18 PM,
thanks ... I want to try it. you seem to pull off some amazing short hair styles. I have always acknowledged the great work you do in regards to producing an extremely realistic looking appearance.

I am working on it myself. After seeing your short photos I cut one of my units down below an inch and it worked out. So thanks for the motivation.

PS I deleted my posts on the thread like you asked. No reason to have it up there. I only made it for everyone to vent and cool off. I think I matured a little bit since the early 2000's. maybe!
02-18-2011, 06:19 PM,
(02-18-2011, 05:18 PM)Xeon005 Wrote: thanks ... I want to try it. you seem to pull off some amazing short hair styles. I have always acknowledged the great work you do in regards to producing an extremely realistic looking appearance.

I am working on it myself. After seeing your short photos I cut one of my units down below an inch and it worked out. So thanks for the motivation.

PS I deleted my posts on the thread like you asked. No reason to have it up there. I only made it for everyone to vent and cool off. I think I matured a little bit since the early 2000's. maybe!

Smile i think so to...you and I are on here for the same reason. You can tran any Fing hair style with gel until it learns your vision and then you have a new piece...so sad but that is the way it is...you retire a peice and then 3 months late you are dragging it out thinking it was thye best peice ever!!!!
02-20-2011, 12:40 PM,
i've always kept my pieces below half an inch in length. never had problems even when i was a newbie (which I still am) Big Grin