Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics/Thin hair/Fullcap Template.
02-16-2011, 09:23 PM,
RE: Pics/Thin hair/Fullcap Template.
Thanks Gel... I wear that density on my topper presently and it`s about the max. I could get away with at my age, I`ll take the plunge later in the year as I have a new topper ordered.Many thanks for your input..Paul.
P.S. Henry.... I`m keeping my fingers crossed that I don`t have itchy sensations.. I don`t have it with my topper, so hoping it won`t become an issue when wearing the larger system. Cheers.
02-22-2011, 04:45 PM,
Hey Paul,

By all means give that setup a go, but I would be willing to bet that you will eventually go with a 100% full cap.

You have better side hair than I do but I think you are going to run into a challenge trying to get densities to match up.

Let us know how it goes....
02-22-2011, 11:49 PM,
Hi JRob .. well that`s more or less `fullcap`really ..... I`ll only be leaving a bit of growing hair in front of the ears, and at the nape..... believe me...my own is really thin though it looks a bit thicker in the pics.... allowing for the length of the finished cut-in, I reckon only a little, if any, of the growing hair will be visible...... I`ll be shaving off at least half of the remaining growing hair and the system hair will more or less cover/blend into what little remains[ that`s the hope anyway !!! lol ] Paul.
02-26-2011, 04:43 AM,
Hey all / hey Paul! =)

Like almost every newbie writes in his first post, I´ve been following the forum's discussions for some time now and now want to get actively involved.

Let me mention first that I like the way everybody does his best to help less experienced other's here, it is a rarely seen community. This is especially true for Paul who virtually answers everybody's big and small questions in an instant. Wink

Now to this topic here, Paul, I got a question considering your pictures. Are you really sure you order "body wave" cuz your hair looks a little curly to me (as compared to the hair of others who claim to order body wave)!?

And by the way:

You´re already 52, man? I would have said you´re in your late 30's by judging from the pics you upped! =)

Best,
miou
02-26-2011, 08:49 AM,
Hello miou and welcome to the forum man.. I look in my `` late 30s`` ???? Friend for life!!LOL ! When my hair is off I look in my late 70s!! LOL!
Now onto serious business ! Yeah it`s bodywave ... maybe because I have it cut a bit short and kind of `fluff` it up daily with conditioner and mist it with water it looks a bit more curly than others ? Cheers..Paul.
02-26-2011, 09:01 AM,
Paul, would the piece hair overlap your own hair alot? or would it right up to where your hair is?
02-26-2011, 09:10 AM,
Yeah Henry --it covers a fair amount all right....the back probably less so..... my new system [which has been posted to me today] has a bit of a higher density to compensate for my continuing thinning ... I`ll post pics when it`s cut-in obviously .... I guess it covers about half of the sides.....Paul.
02-26-2011, 09:31 AM,
I'm considering a fullcap again :/ Wearing this partial it feels like I feel stuck in this style, a kinda faux hawk...and I can't touch my hair, as I'm cautious of messing it up and people seeing the texture difference in the two.
02-26-2011, 11:08 AM,
I`ll do a few pics in the morning if the natural light is good [my camera is crap though] showing this topper just sitting on the head and I`ll hold up the system hair to show how much coverage it gives.... I only ordered 3-inch length last year [made the cut-in very quick] but the new system due for delivery next week is 4 -inch length and have increased the density of the back perimeter to compensate for the onward relentless march of thinning !! Paul.