Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost7 mos. old system+ Fullcap template Photos
02-15-2011, 11:45 AM,
RE: Almost7 months old system+ Fullcap template Photos
(02-15-2011, 04:29 AM)Henry Wrote: No worries. I will go 3/4 cap at some point in the future.

But until you wear a fullcap, a person doesn't know what it really involves. I did, and came back from it. I learnt that the more scalp was exposed and shed, the more realistic it looked. So I thought, I can have the same look with my own hair and less hassle lol. And that you couldn't control where the piece shed, but on your real hair you can control where you put concealer. If you are open about wearing a fullcap, ie you don't mind anyone seeing you completely bald, like one day you go to the shops bald and the next you go with hair. Then it won't bother you.

But I'm still young and want to have a dating life. The paradox here is that, a heavy density fullcap works wonders on younger guys, even heavy density in the back makes it hard to feel with a long style.

But growing your own hair back under a fullcap is a nightmare. It took me around 3-4months, and I had to start using red liner tape, and the itching was intense. With these long delivery times, its a good idea to always have a fullcap stored away somewhere.

You know, I can't for the life of me, figure out why so many people have trouble with their units shedding.
I normally get 8 ~ 9 months out of a unit with, basically no shedding. I actually, normally, change out a unit more because I change my hair length (long to short, or short to long) more than any other reason.

Fred