Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make hair new
02-14-2011, 11:45 PM,
RE: How to make hair new
Also, why I wanted to see pics was to see your hairstyle.

The hairstyle is everything.

I have a short spikey'ish hairstyle, and having fair not fall naturally isnt a problem because I use product to keep it still. Also my piece is a unusual shape and I have to make it work, so I've learn't not to worry about getting everything perfect. As long as you don't look like you've had an electric shock!
02-15-2011, 02:25 AM,
well as my wife worked in giant factory in pi . the stuff they use was a giant secret and they burn all the ruined units so no one copys them. i have had real trouble with hair over the years drying. 90% dont have this problem some do. u can try nearly natraul from debbie as i think the stuff doesk. shampoo the NN then cond and rinse. i like the shampoo for helping a dead unit called purelogy nanoworworks in purple bottles about $20 a bottle,steep but makes hair real soft. sometimes to soft on a newer unit imo.
bobby/philly
02-16-2011, 02:42 PM,
hey guys, i've been having exactly the same problem. one of the fewer things buggin me recently.

I received the unit, after about a week, i washed it for the first time and bam, the unit went all dry. the first day was so soft and real, now it looks like it has product in it. have bought a special silicon hair treatment but no luck. its only soft while im using it, but as soon as i rinse it, the softness goes with it. it's a real bugger.

bobby, sorry i didnt quite understand what products you are using. have you had any success? if so, please help me in this cause direct me to the right products.
02-16-2011, 03:21 PM,
Im finding it seems to be ok so far if I condition and rinse morning and night, leaving the conditioner in for about 5 minutes.
02-16-2011, 03:59 PM,
I try to think of it differently. I don't think there is any miracle products. I just use waxworks in my hair when its time to style it and go out. I use awapii lavendar shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. that seems to work pretty well for me. I also make my own leave in conditioner using that brand. I think its 1 part conditioner to 3 or 4 parts water.
02-20-2011, 11:17 AM,
(02-16-2011, 03:59 PM)Xeon005 Wrote: I try to think of it differently. I don't think there is any miracle products. I just use waxworks in my hair when its time to style it and go out. I use awapii lavendar shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. that seems to work pretty well for me. I also make my own leave in conditioner using that brand. I think its 1 part conditioner to 3 or 4 parts water.

hi guys!

i think i found the solution!
you should try this product: Aussie Dual Personality (Smooth & Shine) Milk

I got mine from ebay, and although I'm a big fan of Aussie products, this one has surpassed my expectations! Gives my hair an instant soft feeling to the touch.

Ain't life nice when a solution to the problem is found?

http://www.aussiehaircare.co.uk/index.php

They have a great range of products. I had once received a sample of their 3-Minute Hair Miracle, and boy did it make my hair moist and nice! I love their products.
02-20-2011, 11:37 AM,
awesome man. I have to check out this line. Does any of them give the hair a shine or some kind of hold the way wax works does??
You know what surprises me, the factories use something on the hair, how come no one found out what it was? Why not sell the exact stuff the factory uses?
02-20-2011, 11:52 AM,
(02-20-2011, 11:37 AM)Xeon005 Wrote: awesome man. I have to check out this line. Does any of them give the hair a shine or some kind of hold the way wax works does??
You know what surprises me, the factories use something on the hair, how come no one found out what it was? Why not sell the exact stuff the factory uses?

I know man!! I have absolutely no idea why they dont give away the recipe!

The Aussie Smooth & Shine Milk comes close though. Only thing is it leaves the hair with a flexible hold (kinda like wax) but its great. It gets rid of all the frizziness, tames the hair, conditions it and gives it a slight shine. You have to try it i suppose. Either that or the 3 minute hair miracle treatment. I've never found any better product tbh, and i've tried a bunch of expensive ones, even from the hair club salons.
02-20-2011, 12:09 PM,
Sounds good, but I don't want a shiny look to the hair. Wearing a partial means that I get different textures and everything doesn't look uniform.
02-20-2011, 12:30 PM,
(02-20-2011, 12:09 PM)Henry Wrote: Sounds good, but I don't want a shiny look to the hair. Wearing a partial means that I get different textures and everything doesn't look uniform.

I resolved the different texture by ordering a bigger base... covering 3/4 of my head. it has worked out excellently for me... i don't worry about that anymore. Which is great cause I was becoming paranoid.

Only downside is that attachment is a bigger pain in the ass now. Especially cause I have gone full SFS. Knot sealer (TopLoc) helps but its still very flimsy. I need to get more practice.

Another downside is that I get hair (own) growing quickly underneath the base.... so I can't really go 3-4 weeks now.

How about spreading the wax over your hair as well... should give you an even look.