Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first Toplace piece! Photo!
02-13-2011, 12:40 PM,
My first Toplace piece! Photo!
This is a stock, 1B, 65% density, graduated hairline.
I did the cut in by myself. Tell me what you think of it?
Bare in mind that I'm a rookie.

Attached Files Image(s)

02-13-2011, 08:11 PM,
RE: My first Toplace piece!
Well -done man.....that looks really nice..fair play to you for having
the `nerve`to do it yourself....... tell us a bit about what you used for
the attachment..what glue/tapes etc. Have you ever worn before ?
Newbies will be interested to know how you `found`the experience if it`s
your first one ever...again, well -done and happy wearing !! Paul.
02-13-2011, 08:27 PM,
Paul,

I first tried to attach with ghost bond but for some reason I couldn't make it
work as good as I wanted. Then I tried Ultra Hold all around, just a thin layer,
and it worked like a charm. The lace has completely vanished and the bond is so solid that it feels like my own hair! Even I can't tell if I'm wearing or not!

Attached Files Image(s)

02-13-2011, 08:55 PM,
Yeah ..that`s interesting how you had that `different`experience with 2 different [strong] glues
and goes to show how, initially, there can be a bit of `trial and error` with products. The real secret
to using the glues is to apply VERY thinly and allow to `cure` properly before applying the next layer.
If this is your first time wearing, I`m sure you`re well -pleased with the result..... what made you take
the `plunge` finally ? I`m like 20 -questions [ lol] but I love hearing people`s stories and motivations !
I`m sure you`ll get positive feed-back when other guys see the results ! Cheers, Paul.
02-14-2011, 02:15 AM,
From what I can tell (the photo could be clearer) this looks great - what really makes it look realistic IMHO is the graduated hairline.
02-14-2011, 03:18 AM,
Hi kgiorgiok,
You're gonna do real well with hair wearing. You are a rookie and right off the bat you've
done a great job. You are an inspiration to other newbies that are 'sitting on the fence' and
waiting to make the move to wearing hair. This will change your life.
Great job!
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
02-14-2011, 04:22 AM,
RE: My first Toplace piece! Photo!
I totally concur with John there..again,well-done mate !! Paul
02-15-2011, 12:21 AM,
jep photo is a bit blury, but nicely done!
02-15-2011, 02:17 AM,
hello . great for your first..you look great..i think back at my first time now was with hcm and i payed big cash and had to wait a few months. today the new guys can drop a few hundred and look great. my advice as always is to order a few more now while u can and experment and always have backup..incase u rip it etc...but its ready a great feeling looking your best with a nice hair unit.... i would guess 99% of the new guys looking good have no backup units. which i think is not good as u are just starting out and need the moral support of xtra units as u can experment. what do i know i am old haha 49 soon.
bobby/philly