Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supplies for two small partials
02-18-2011, 06:46 AM,
RE: Supplies for two small partials
Well there is no definitive answer because everyone uses different things with varying success. I would say getting something like oil resistant white glue or something similar would be a safe bet. I would also get a solvent, to me they are all the same, but a basic citrus solvent would help. in case u have trouble cleaning the glue off ur lace, u rub some of the solvent onto it and let it soak in, than do a mirror slide and it should all come right off.

I would get a headband or something put around ur head when u are removing. U don't want alcohol to drip into your eyes. Of course 91-99 percent alcohol for detaching. I would also maybe pick up some tape too just for the hell of it, U might like using it better u never know. maybe u could pick up blue tape for those times u need a strong bond.

I like to have a little dermmatch with me. Its a concealer and in cause u dont line up your unit right of ur having a little trouble in certain areas blending, it can help out and u could do little touch ups with it.

That should be enough to get u started. Than just experiment on your own to narrow down what works for you.

Messages In This Thread
Supplies for two small partials - jb12487 - 02-13-2011, 09:23 AM
RE: Supplies for two small partials - Xeon005 - 02-18-2011, 06:46 AM