Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
02-24-2011, 02:05 PM,
RE: ...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
Again, to set the record straight-- I won an Temporary Injunction at a hearing before Judge Burke that stopped Gary Cross (BA) from selling hair replacement units in the USA. Gary Cross (BA) settled out of court and agreed to make monthly payments to Toplace for the next 6 years in order to settle the case out of court. 'Haven't got the bottle to go through with?' That's why I make the legal documents available to customers. I have no idea what Gary Cross means by:

Who else would pay 3/4 of the asking price then offer it back to the seller as a out of court settlement at a fraction of what they paid for it ? You couldnt make it up. Should have made the agreed payments every month but not ONCE did I recieve the agreed monthly payment.

'Offer it back at a fraction of what they paid for it?' That's baloney! Gary Cross please produce court documents that prove any of your claims. Did you file a lawsuit to substantiate your claims? No. BA did your attorney withdraw from representing you? Yes. Gary Cross has made 4 payments to Toplace--2 were made after he was placed in default but within the cure period. Instead of idle talk, BA, provide your legal documents to prove your statments to the public. Again, I will send copies of the Temporary Injunction and Settlement Agreement to anyone that asks for them. These are a matter of public record in Hennepin County, Minneapolis MN.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
02-24-2011, 10:48 PM,
Thanks for the info John,it is all making more sense now and i doubt i can trust the guy anymore.
He is even posting as different people on his site singing the praises of his Korean systems which is sad if not hilarious!!LOL!!
So any newbies reading this looking to find a hair supplier then be careful of what you read and believe,especially over there!!
02-25-2011, 07:29 PM,
Quote:I repeat

and thats why they are claiming victory in a court case that never was as they hadnt got the bottle to go through with it when I told the lawyer it will be taken to a European court and if anyone wants the lawyers E-mails and documents I will send them just E-mail me, Thats exactly what happended and God can strike me down if I am lying.

It was settled out of court amicably to be fair and I got a opportunity that only a mug would refuse.

Only one winner and thats why im back although to be honest its not something I planned on doing again.

And for the record the injuction was only for The American Market (And fair call to be honest at the time) it had no effect in any other countrys market anywhere in the world I was free to do what I wanted and again if anyone wants the documents E-mail me and indeed if anyone has a copy go and read them.

Seems the other guy is living in quite some reality distorsion field.
02-25-2011, 11:45 PM,
Wow, I have been away from this forum for a couple of years and a lot has changed! Wasn't Toplace BA's company?

Whatever the conflicts are, I hope it works out.

Anyways, the reason why I had to visit here is because John has not replied to my 3 emails. John, are you there???
02-26-2011, 01:56 AM,
Jaycee,
Check your email---I've responded. There have only been 2 owners of Toplace. Mike McMahon, the founder, and myself. This can be verified by checking the domain name registration of Toplace.com.
Regards,
John
03-02-2011, 10:38 AM,
(02-26-2011, 01:56 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Jaycee,
Check your email---I've responded. There have only been 2 owners of Toplace. Mike McMahon, the founder, and myself. This can be verified by checking the domain name registration of Toplace.com.
Regards,
John

John, what was Gary Cross' actual involvement with Toplace? if you bought it from him, then wouldnt that make him owner, or shareholder?
09-18-2011, 01:44 AM,
Looks like he,Gary Cross, has went into complete meltdown!!
No sign of him for a few days and many folks left out of pocket with no sign of any goods?
You couldn't make it up,you really couldn't and if that isn't enough he is looking to start trading in the US again with different people fronting the business,or so he claims which, i am pretty sure, would violate his court order?
I feel for the guys who have lost out in all of this,i really do.
09-20-2011, 02:18 AM,
The thing I am sad about is that if he goes belly up, as it looks like he will, his forum archive will disappear. Even though I have been wearing for 4 years, I still find it a useful reference source (even though it is a nightmare to search). It is the accumulated wisdom of a whole generation of hair-wearing guys. It would be sad for it just to be deleted.
09-20-2011, 03:48 AM,
Yes, sadly the forum got spoilt for me when someone in your corner of the world decided to take pictures and info from it to expose the forum members.
09-20-2011, 07:27 AM,
(09-20-2011, 03:48 AM)Hersute Wrote: Yes, sadly the forum got spoilt for me when someone in your corner of the world decided to take pictures and info from it to expose the forum members.
That was a lowdown dirty trick that someone pulled and i hope they are proud of themselves?
Why attack fellow wearers?
What did it achieve?