Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
10-23-2011, 02:11 AM,
RE: ...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
Northwest Lace has been opened by Eric.
Eric was the moderator of BA's forum.
A few months ago BA mentioned he approached Eric to see if he was interested in helping out with BA's distribution & order processing, but that Eric wasn't interested.
Eric is now claiming that he is in no way connected to BA's old business.
10-23-2011, 05:26 AM,
What "management" company has a gmail account as their main contact? Seriously, it's BA people. He is a liar and a thief and I hope he gets what he deserves.
10-23-2011, 11:58 AM,
Just to be clear expriest, are you saying that Northwest Lace is BA or Fortooh is BA?
10-24-2011, 01:48 AM,
(10-23-2011, 11:58 AM)Hersute Wrote: Just to be clear expriest, are you saying that Northwest Lace is BA or Fortooh is BA?

That guy, Eric, always seemed honest, helpful, and above board. He's been around a long time too. If he says he isn't affiliated with B.A., I would believe him. That's not the same guy as the other Eric who had scalp issues and had to stop wearing.
10-24-2011, 02:17 AM,
Yes, I always liked Eric the moderator. He seemed pretty level headed.
I do know that BA approached him (a couple of months ago) to see if he was interested in a partnership. BA said Eric declined as he didn't have the time.
Now he's opened his own hair supply company.
At this stage, I don't think anyone can categorically say how many fingers BA might have in other people's pies.