Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newbie supplies,,,,,,,what do i need? :)
02-13-2011, 02:15 AM,
RE: newbie supplies,,,,,,,what do i need? :)
Yeah Henry..the secret is THIN, even, layers.... the type of cocktail sticks usually available in this part of the world, tend to be like skewers....a sharp point either end with no flat surface, but those little wooden coffee -stirrers you get in places where they have self-service hot drink vending machines, would do very well too, as they have a flat surface. Paul.
02-13-2011, 04:01 AM,
Sorry I meant toothpicks instead of cocktail sticks.
02-13-2011, 05:48 AM,
Hey Tyler, you can use tape all around if you are going to have a combdown style in front. Walker no shine holds almost as strong as blue lace tape but doesnt break down and get as gooey as blue tape- easy to remove- sort of like the old ST30 tape...
if you use gel that hardens, you can just apply tape if you get to frustrated with glue in the front and kinds wear the hair short and in a combed forward and towards center and you have covered your front lace for those days you are less confident that you can expose it. Gel
02-16-2011, 10:29 AM,
thanks for all the info guys, im gona make my purchases now Smile i think im gona get glue and do the whole parimeter with it Smile