Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transplants + hair systems
02-14-2011, 07:18 AM,
RE: Transplants + hair systems
If you got something like that done useing the FUE method,how much would something like that cost?(the side pointy bits? don't know the correct definition of the area!! LOL!)
I don't think you would get much change from $8,000?
02-14-2011, 09:01 AM,
I would have assumed it was less than that? Sat FUE costs $8 a graft (is this a realistic figure?) I wouldn't have thought that it would require a thousand grafts?

I could be totally wrong though!
02-14-2011, 10:39 AM,
You would need around 500-800 grafts for the sides and temples, and at least 3000 for a dense hairline...that was 1-2cm.
02-16-2011, 08:38 AM,
I got a transplant. and i know much about it. if you have any question, just ask.

the problem is, mine hasn't got very good. Normally it gets better. you have to do much research before you select the right doctor. for a hairline, you would need about 1000 - 1500 grafts for about 6 $ per graft.

well, i dont want to say transplants are bad, they can get good, but mine hasn't, so thats why im here.

the so called donor on your sides and back is limited, so you cant get back a full head of hair. But just for a hairline, there is enough. And ya, the waiting sucks big time!