Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shedded hairline
09-14-2009, 01:50 PM,
shedded hairline
I when i started wearing i butchered it ended up pulling alot of hair out so i just cut the edges but i cannot do that again as it will look like i have a weird hairline. I wear my hair covering my forehead and the hair there isnt as plentyful as it use to be because of the hairline shedding and in windy conditions id imagine the front to be quite detectable with tape. So i'm stuck with glue which looks really really realistic.

I've got three options really idk what to take either i can buy a new glue probably something thats been covered in other posts.

A better way of applying glue or adding something to make it last longer. I coat it on my scalp let it dry for 10 mins then make sure the lace is clean and attach. Is there something else i can do to help leave it longer shorter heat up/ cool down my glue?

Or just carry on what im doing but i need help on reapplying glue i mean I let ultrahold dry for 10 mins and apply but it wont last longer than 3 days which is fine but tape on perimeter does about 10 and when i try and clean and reapply glue i find it doesnt stick anymore all together for more than an hour or two unless i reattach :S. Any idea around that because i tape the perimeter and i dont want to waste tape by reapplying it three times more often when i dont have to.

Oh and i just read something on hairdirect as i googled glue its probably been covered on here and i didnt realise but you're suppose to do several small coats of glue to make it last longer? If thats true how long is it between coats and how many coats will i need?
09-14-2009, 02:04 PM,
Re: shedded hairline
dude do you do several coats on glue like i mentioned at the end of my post ? i Just read about it online was wondering how people applied theres and how many coats + also if theyre one after the other
09-14-2009, 05:34 PM,
Re: shedded hairline
i shall try that next time dude fasho' hopefully i get more time from ultra hold that would be a blessing.