Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
6-months old system pics
02-02-2011, 05:48 AM,
6-months old system pics
Hi guys ...as usual, apologies for the `quality`of these pics..my webcam thing is moody as most of you know. Just to give an idea of the system after a full 6 months of daily wear.... the camera makes it look a little thinner than it is, but it`s still in great condition. I have a new one ordered off John for the last 2 weeks or so, so a little while to go yet. I`m using the Remysoft 3-step care products and a leave -in conditioner [about 3 times weekly] and I simply mist it with water and `fluff`it up, nightly.. I don`t sleep with it on though.. I know that`s not possible for some people, but it probably contributes to a longer `wear-life` in my case. In case any newbies are wondering..it`s colour `1b`, Swiss lace with a small polyurethane strip temple-to-temple via the back.....Freestyle, 55% density, and `body-wave`.This hair feels almost as soft as it did on day one... I think frequent washings and using loads of products daily, is not the best idea...system will look `tired`from product build-up and lead to more frequent washings etc..just a cycle you get into. I know it`s a personal choice but I like to keep this game as hassle-free as possible. Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

10-05-2011, 01:00 PM,
RE: 6-months old system pics
I like this look!!!! =))
10-05-2011, 02:34 PM,
Your sides are pretty short, how did you pull that off with a full cap so perfectly?
10-05-2011, 08:00 PM,
Hi guys..if you look at the date on the thread it was last February, so that system [Topper] was delivered and cut-in in 2010. I only began wearing Fullcaps this summer [ Mid-June approx.] The style is similar though so that`s where the `confusion` arose...you will note above I said the system has a poly strip on part of the perimeter....my Fullcaps are all-lace now. I still have that topper in a drawer and the hair is still in great condition...can`t bear to part with it ..lol....no just kept it in case I ever needed to `patch`/ mend another system in the event of some kind of disaster !! Regards...Paul.
10-06-2011, 01:45 AM,
(10-05-2011, 08:00 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hi guys..if you look at the date on the thread it was last February, so that system [Topper] was delivered and cut-in in 2010. I only began wearing Fullcaps this summer [ Mid-June approx.] The style is similar though so that`s where the `confusion` arose...you will note above I said the system has a poly strip on part of the perimeter....my Fullcaps are all-lace now. I still have that topper in a drawer and the hair is still in great condition...can`t bear to part with it ..lol....no just kept it in case I ever needed to `patch`/ mend another system in the event of some kind of disaster !! Regards...Paul.

Paul, looks great! Does look pretty wavy for body wave. I order more wave than that, but doesn't look as much as your piece. Like the wave.
10-06-2011, 02:44 AM,
Yeah winstonage... it does look a bit `extra`wavy -- the Fullcaps have been less so...guess it`s just down to `luck-of-the-draw` at times....these are all individually made etc. and I guess maybe some batches of hair can be made that little bit wavier than others.... that particular system gave me fabulous wear and looked great too....was a real pleasure to wear it.