Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story, questions & more questions
02-08-2011, 04:17 AM,
RE: Story, questions & more questions
Ok so I was able to get my old piece yesterday and thought I would show you what it was. I blocked out my name hence the grey box. So I assume this is called poly all around and the front is scalloped. Because of the contour of the piece and the angle I held the camera you cant see the scallops in the front but they are there.

Like I stated before my routine is using Eurobond in the front every 4-5 days and the sides and back are held by red tape to the piece and polyfuse on my head. I get this taken/shaved off every 3 weeks.

So based on all the information, is my piece considered old school and dated?? I'm not a big fan of huge change so I'd like to stick to a similar routine if you know what I mean (not a huge amount of maintenance). I would be wearing this 24/7.

I'm curious about lace fronts and what supplies I would need. Also I guess if I was doing this myself I would go for a form of tape for the sides and back and a glue in the front?? Also if I sent in this piece to toplace, would they cut the system to the same size so I can get it back and use it or do I need to cut lace etc which Im nervous about. What about colour? I could cut a piece of the new piece I have on now for colour matching?

A lot of questions, just trying to make this as painless as possible..

thoughts?

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story, questions & more questions - LP Dude - 02-08-2011, 04:17 AM