Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story, questions & more questions
02-02-2011, 06:41 AM,
RE: Story, questions & more questions
Thanks guys for the reply. I'm not sure where my guy gets the systems from. I think they are from a supplier in colorado which outsource to a factory. They have my name on them etc. I will say one systems density once was so bad that I could see the front scallop and I had my old system put back on and the messed up system sent back. There have been times where the hair when dryer faster.

I wash my hair every 2nd or 3rd day because if I use leave in conditioner after 2 days the hair looks like it needs a wash. Basically I lightly towel dry my hair, comb it through, take some leave in conditoner (the size of a quarter) run some water into it and run it through my hair, then comb it.

Currently my hair is the 6 inch length on the system and over the years 10+ I have found the longer the hair is the faster it goes. Also with my current one, I find after 6-9 weeks I need a colour touchup or it lightens a bit.. do you guys find that?

I only had lace once at the club and it was a disaster (that was many years ago) I generally use the bond in the front as I like to wear the hair line combed back a bit and if I cheat the bond and go infront of my line, the hairs at the front of the system will catch and stagger giving it an amazing look.

Just an FYI, where the system attaches at the back and sides, my hair there grows really fast so in a matter of 3 weeks, the system will move about 1/8 of an inch.

Part of my worry is if I could get the old system as a keeper could I send that in, and then they cut it to that size with lace? Im worried about cutting my own or the lace showing...

***edit*** when I go for my service my head get shaved with a electric razor.. there is this clear glue (not euro-bond, something that is in a steel container) that is applied on my scalp that dries for about 10 mins and then on the system there is red tape put from temple to temple with bond on the front of the system and the front of my forehead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story, questions & more questions - LP Dude - 02-02-2011, 06:41 AM