Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story, questions & more questions
02-02-2011, 06:03 AM,
RE: Story, questions & more questions
well, i was just like u but into a month to month only contract years ago. as i would not sign a yearly one.. main reason crap inconsist. some units after 1 week got like straw , not a thing would help...they would bond back and sides and use blue tape , once a month, as like you i started searching on yahoo etc..i found toplace..if the unit you order is a good one no hair bumps as bad as u described. not all are equal. some last longer then others. i shower and sleep with mine . i cannot get 6 months out of 1 unit but for $200 each i dont care. andi advise u to sendin an old unit to have john copy. i had to steal one out of an hcm trash can as it was all such a secret.onceu get one i would get away from that bonding as i was addicted to it yrs ago. the lace on these units breath so good.i tryedall these strong . but i like all tape as i can get it looking really good...u got not a thing to waste . just a couple of hundred..u gain . no big $$ tippping and lose of time traveling to hair place. freedom u will get. try doing it youself
it was the best decision on hair i ever made...that $300+ month and tips travel lost of work..what a wasteof quality time
bobby/philly
, they clump up and over time it gets worse. Do you find top lace systems are better than what I'm describing?

yes it gets much better.
bobby

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story, questions & more questions - bobbyphilly - 02-02-2011, 06:03 AM