Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story, questions & more questions
02-02-2011, 05:08 AM,
RE: Story, questions & more questions
Hi LPdude.. I won`t attempt to answer all of your questions.. I`d like others to chip in with their 2-cents worth also. No doubt you`ve read posts I`ve done in the past, covering what products I use and my care-routine. I reckon you`re washing too frequently .... I don`t see any point in shampooing hair if it`s not actually dirty ...some of the Gels can have a drying effect [that has been my experience in the past] How come the guy you go to has not addressed these issues for you ? Surely you have pointed it out to him ? You are paying him after all, so you should be able to raise your issues with him. I cannot really speak negatively about your system as I don`t know enough about it such as where the hair is sourced, and where the system is made.
It seems odd though, that you are using leave-in conditioner and yet you are having issues...... I will be doing a small thread/post this evening with a few pics showing my system now, 6 months in daily use, and still in really good condition.... I had exactly the same issues as you when I was with one particular salon...the hair was literally like something plucked from a horse !! Kept looking and feeling lifeless and dry and tended to knot together.... have NEVER had any such issues since I began wearing Toplace systems.I often went to a gym wearing a system and no-one batted an eyelid in my direction ..why not just wear a sweat-band ? To me anyway, pure guess now -- I could be wrong--but sounds like the hair is possibly heavily-processed at the start ..that strips the outer layer from the hair and leads to all kinds of issues after a while .....dryness being one. The hair in Toplace systems is Remy hair...only very mildly processed....it has a nicer texture to it and tends not to go into knots... I reckon that`s at the heart of your issues....I`d like to hear what other wearers think though....regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story, questions & more questions - Paul In Ireland - 02-02-2011, 05:08 AM