Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleach or Color.
01-28-2011, 07:20 AM,
Bleach or Color.
What is easier, bleaching knots or ordering blonde and then color the piece to match my own hair?

thank you.
01-29-2011, 04:07 AM,
RE: Bleach or Color.
Was waiting to see if anyone else replied first.. you`ve probably seen the other thread there about bleaching knots etc.... just my 2 -cents worth...... I`ve never bothered with bleaching [1b, freestyle, front hairline not exposed] and I don`t think I`d relish the idea of colouring a blonde system to almost black...I know it`s not that hard to do, but I try to keep this game as simple as I can just for my own `thing`... If knots were going to be too obvious, I reckon probably would be easier to order blonde and colour the hair dark rather than using bleach on the knots...harsh chemicals will inevitably shorten the life-span of the hair.....again I have no practical experience only what guys have been saying on here over time.... my present system is now 6 months old and worn everyday --it`s still in great condition.....will try get a pic tomorrow anad post ....running late here today ! Cheers guys. Paul.
01-29-2011, 06:37 AM,
thank's Paul.
01-29-2011, 09:25 PM,
Hi Mr. Hair....... you`ll see there on the other thread by Hiver13, and to which John has replied, confirmation that the factory bleaches knots now as standard...... I know in the past this was a often an issue for wearers, but not now...so just order your system as you originally intended..... regards for now...Paul.
01-30-2011, 09:10 PM,
Get an extra unit and try both methods out.
01-31-2011, 04:46 AM,
Thank you guys, it's great to know the factory bleaches the knots.
01-31-2011, 09:00 AM,
Even though the factory bleaches the knots, its a good skill to know, as you may want to bleach them more. Knowing what to do, will stop the stress.