Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - attachment coming loose at the back
01-30-2011, 04:11 AM,
RE: Help - attachment coming loose at the back
(01-30-2011, 02:05 AM)snell Wrote: Yeah i got someone to help me put it on today.

It's rock solid at the moment.

I know you can use the ghost bond at the back, but I didn't want to ask the person to put the glue on themselves in that area. So I used blue liner - as I'm told it is ultra strong.

I got help with them positioning at the back.

It is on perfectly at the moment, rock hard.

Just need to make sure I wake up and it is like this tomorrow, and I'll be good to go.

Also, so glad I stuck at it, it's looking really good at the moment. All the people I have told have said they couldn't tell a thing. And I saw a good friend the other night and he didn't blink an eye lid or say a word, or give any indication whatsoever.

I'm so happy for ya.
I have not used blue liner tape yet. But I got a baggy with tonnes of other tapes and they do the trick.
My friends don't know either. Only one friend said:
"Hey I've never seen you with longer hair. . .cool"
No funny looks. No funny stares/glances at hair/hairline etc.
At this point 4-5 months wearing. . . even if somebody picked up on it,
I look great so I don't care now.
I'm now letting my hair down on my forehead more instead of brushing it back cuz I'm lazy and use tape all arround haha. It's still looking good though. After 2 days the oils from scalp/tape make it invisible enough.
In about a month I'm receiving 2 TL700 skins. I'm nervous cuz I've never even touched/seen skins. Hope I like em as much as my SFS pieces.
Here is something interesting. I've tried Stick-it, pro-flex, supertape etc.
Ghost bond gives twice more hold. I did not expect it from a darn glue. . LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help - attachment coming loose at the back - balamouti - 01-30-2011, 04:11 AM