Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - attachment coming loose at the back
01-27-2011, 06:58 AM,
RE: Help - attachment coming loose at the back
Snell,

You need to stop talking yourself out of what can be a very positive thing. This is definitely a change, and with any change there are adjustments. If someone was in horrible shape health wise and went to the gym, its going to be painful and they are going to want to stop and not go back. But slowly they get in shape and get used to the exercises and then they feel better than ever. This is much like that.

If you haven't gone to a stylist that specializes in cutting hair systems, I think you should go the first time or two. They can help answer any questions and make sure the first couple bonds and stylings are perfect.

Don't fret my friend! Instead of thinking negatively and trying to talk yourself out of this, think positively and critically. I have read many posts of people that struggle with it at first, so take solace in that. Think of this time as more being like the first few days in the gym and working out is really uncomfortable. But you also know working out is the best thing for you and the discomfort is temporary.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help - attachment coming loose at the back - Biltmore602 - 01-27-2011, 06:58 AM