Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - attachment coming loose at the back
01-26-2011, 10:08 PM,
RE: Help - attachment coming loose at the back
Hi guys, I concur [ nice post Biltmore] ..it`s obviously to do with the way you are using / applying the glue....there`s no way a glue can give a bond of 2 weeks for some and only 2 days for other wearers..... is the scalp fully dry/oil-free when you apply ? Debbie has a product called Scalp protector which provides a good clean `foundation`for the glue if you happen to have an oily scalp...I think the best time/way to apply glue, is after a nice shower, when the scalp is nice and clean, relax for a while and allow the body to return to it`s normal temperature once you`re dressed [so as to avoid any possibility of a light layer of perspiration occouring] then just take your time, and apply the glue in VERY thin layers....allowing it to go almost dry between layers. As for feeling ``off`` --we`re all VERY conscious of our appearance [wouldn`t consider wearing otherwise] and we all adjust to the ```new you`` at different rates..... obviously it`s psychological and normal. We`re our own worst critics... most likely people don`t give you a second glance....you`re just conscious of the fact that you`re wearing....try casually looking about you when you`re in a Queue or at the checkout at a store...I`ll wager that anyone who casually looks in your direction or momentarily makes eye-contact, will look away again in a normal fashion.....if there was anything `amiss` they would look at you slightly longer than is normal in such social situations ..try it and see !
I totally get how you feel....the early days are like that for probably most wearers...give it a little time ...post a few pics please,as suggested, and we`ll let you know the truth...best wishes for now, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help - attachment coming loose at the back - Paul In Ireland - 01-26-2011, 10:08 PM