Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - attachment coming loose at the back
01-26-2011, 11:24 AM,
RE: Help - attachment coming loose at the back
Hi Snell,

I hope I am able to help. First thing I would ask is if you are applying the Ghost Bond correctly. You are supposed to apply a layer, wait for it to turn clear, then apply another layer and so forth until you have 4 layers. Then you wait around 7 minutes for it to settle a bit, then press the system firmly in to place. From there, make sure not to shower or work out for about 24 hours as the system settles. This how you are applying? I use Ghost Bond, applied this way and its been solid for 2 weeks now.

Regarding you feeling like something is off, that is much more difficult. From reading your past posts I think you are most likely just over thinking and worrying yourself. Most likely you'll need some sort of 'ah ha' moment or epiphany that it looks good. I know I had my little things I had to get used to. I thought at first maybe the hairline was too low, or the hair on top was too dark. Then I realized I was just used to my shaved head and no hairline so it was a mental adjustment for me. You should post pics and get opinions if you're really worried about it. People will be open, honest and helpful.

Lastly, did you have it cut in or do it yourself?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help - attachment coming loose at the back - Biltmore602 - 01-26-2011, 11:24 AM