Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about the texture
01-26-2011, 06:20 AM,
Question about the texture
Hey guys.
I want to be sure that the factory can really copy my hair before ordering. I know that there's a lot of different textures/sort of hair.

European hair, chinese hair (more stronger) etc..

Can the factory make european or american hair too ?
Thanks ! :-)
01-27-2011, 05:10 AM,
RE: Question about the texture
I`m open to correction..my understanding is that the hair used in these factories is of Asian Indian origin mainly..... there may be other sources.... just send in a sample of your own hair for matching purposes.. Paul.
01-27-2011, 07:24 AM,
Shit... is it Indian hair only ?
I'm sure someone here has the answer.

I really want to be sure to have a perfect match before ordering !
01-27-2011, 08:35 AM,
As I said .. I may be corrected. What `problem`do you have with that particular hair ?
01-28-2011, 01:33 AM,
some hairtype have a smaller diameter. my hair seem to have some property of european hair.

Indian hair could be more thick, the result would be less of a match.
I would like to see the hair match that the factory chosse for me after I send my hair in lol.

ahh the first piece is so complicated and stressful lol.
01-28-2011, 01:59 AM,
i think u are reading too much into the thickness thing. i am sure you can get real hair euro at bigger money . but why. #1 thing you must rembemer the hair world is no exact science. 2 units are never the same.very close ,but they are handmade. if a giant hcm company cannot get you really nice consistantly .??? send john a sample. as we speck my philippine wifes best friend is a ventalor we yahoo chat. worker in factorys just build the products they dont know jack about wearing. gel could teach them alot.i used to worry about texture . if thats your worry u need to worry more about color mach/cuttins/blending. hiding the front lace/bleached knots/ attachment. best of luck. you got alot more worries then hair texture.
bobby
01-28-2011, 04:26 AM,
Yes some hairtype have a smallest or a biggest diameter !

If I order a partial frontal unit, I don't want indian strong hair with a big diameter in the front and european hair with a small diameter elsewhere.

color match/blending : The factory do that for me.
cutting : It's not a problem I just go to the hairdresser.
bleached knots : Toplace or the factory do that for me. I notice "Please bleached knots !" with my order.
attachment : It's not a problem too, I can keep my hair 1 week with UltraHold glue.
01-28-2011, 04:50 AM,
I concur with bobbyphilly...there are more important `worries`to contend - with ... and difference in hair -diameter is literally bringing it down to almost microscopic levels ... I really can`t see this being of any consequence at all ..just my 2 -cents worth. Cheers guys, Paul.
01-28-2011, 12:08 PM,
Post a picture of what your hair looks like, preferably with good lighting, and blur out your face using photoshop etc.