Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overwhelmed. Please help.
01-25-2011, 02:54 PM,
Overwhelmed. Please help.
From reading the vast quantities of posts here I've now decided to take the plunge. In preparation it was the first time I've looked at the top of my head in a while. I wish I hadn't lol. Any image of my thinning gracefully has now gone, thus the leap...

I understand the pics section is down, but the posts here have given me some ideas of what (and what not)to do. I actually put more weight on the forum pics anyway. Glossy ads have put me off other places (I don't expect to win the lottery, suddenly get 6-pack abs or sleep with a celebrity, although it would be nice).

I've opted (in my head, so far) to order a stock piece first, and will probably contact Debbie about cut in (I'm still navigating her site). I'll attempt to do a template without suffocating myself as my confidence grows.

BUT...

Before I even do that, does anyone have a link to the colors available?

It's another of the current glitches on the site, and an important one for me at this point. I have dark brown hair that looks black when wet (or with a bit of brylcream) so I'm pretty sure it'll be a stock color.

I haven't been able to find links to color schemes or (in my next step) full size hairline templates.

I'm desperate to get started but didn't want to contact Debbie with my zillion questions until I've ordered.
I'll probably end up looking at 'it' for a day or two before getting the nerve to attempt glues etc as I'm bricking that part!

Any info regarding help on stock is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I'm hoping to get hair like this (the way mine used to be), although this guys slightly better looking Smile

Messages In This Thread
Overwhelmed. Please help. - Flynn423 - 01-25-2011, 02:54 PM
RE: Overwhelmed. Please help. - Henry - 01-25-2011, 08:52 PM
RE: Overwhelmed. Please help. - Henry - 01-26-2011, 07:21 AM
RE: Overwhelmed. Please help. - Flynn423 - 01-31-2011, 03:22 PM
RE: Overwhelmed. Please help. - antywanty - 01-31-2011, 09:42 PM