Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Density??
01-20-2011, 11:21 PM,
RE: Density??
If he can't afford the time it takes to send it back to get hair added, using concealers is the best situation. I highly recommend sending that pic next time, so they can use quality control to judge if its the right density. I wish things were 100% perfect all the time, but they are not and you have to make the best of the situation. As these things are being made half way around the world, some things get lost in translation but thats the trade off with the low prices.
01-20-2011, 11:51 PM,
Agreed Henry... I`ve recommended submitting pics of your present `state` and the style you`d like to achieve, in other posts, and what you say is correct as to sometimes having to make allowances for the world not being a perfect place......the only thing I`d quibble with, is about price having a bearing on it ... I can honestly say the quality of both hair and base materials of Toplace systems is top class...... paying anything higher than Toplace prices just means you are being ripped off . Regards, Paul.
01-23-2011, 08:36 AM,
I recently received a piece (not TL), when I first saw it I thought it was super thin I thought WTF. this thing has less hair than my own head lol, but once attached it to my head I defenitelly changed my opinion, the thing is actually real real thick once it is on your head.
01-23-2011, 02:53 PM,
For short spikey styles, the hair tends to stand up.

But with longer styles, if it looks too thin straight away and you can see too much scalp, then it probably is too thin.
02-13-2011, 04:45 AM,
Did you get this cut in?