Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delivery time?
02-17-2011, 11:23 AM,
RE: Delivery time?
Thanks for that Paul, if John is reading this, it would be good to get an exact figure so I can workout how much I can afford.

Thanks.
02-28-2011, 06:06 PM,
(02-14-2011, 10:47 AM)Henry Wrote: How long would delivery time and cost be to the UK?

Is there a rush order?

How much would a fullcap cost?

Do you have any stock full caps?

As I am trying to factor in these before I make an order.

Thanks.

Bump, sent an email 3 days ago with these questions but no reply.
02-28-2011, 09:04 PM,
I`ve been looking at the figures daily for newly-registered members ..it`s now just gone over 8 thousand [which is really great ] but probably just leading to delays in things like e -mails..... I`d imagine John is ran off his feet dealing with orders/enquiries etc...send him a reminder anyway in case he overlooked you.... I know he has a helper with him but as it was a weekend too, hopefully you`ll have a reply today....cheers Henry, .. Paul.
03-03-2011, 11:04 AM,
Its just that the price of my partial covers half of a normal topper, and I have to pay the same price for it? I can't get a normal topper because I need a specific shape. Thats why I was looking to maybe get a fullcap then, but I need to know how much it costs asap Sad because the waiting time is long and I don't want to be caught short waiting.
03-03-2011, 09:10 PM,
Hi Henry.. I`m not sure why there is/was a change in price---partials used to be cheaper than Toppers... maybe it`s to do with the factory..you`d have to ask John why the change.... why can`t you get a topper--I can`t can`t see why your head-shape is drastically different to anyone else..we all have different size/shaped heads? Going Full-cap brings it`s own pluses and minuses as you already know...... it`s also twice the price ..... hope John can clarify it for you and you can let others know what the `story` is ..Paul.
03-10-2011, 10:25 PM,
Yep, due to a medical condition, I require a strange looking partial, which is much smaller than a full topper. It would be good if John reads this to email me regarding the price, I've sent 3 emails now and no reply.