Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delivery time?
01-17-2011, 07:20 PM,
Delivery time?
Hey guys, just wondering.. i was emailed on the 20th of november 2010 saying my template was submitted to the factory and will be delivered in 5 - 7 weeks, its 2 months since it was submitted and im getting pretty anxious now as its been a while and i just wana start wearing asap. (i live in Australia)

I emailed Toplace last week just to ask if they know roughly if it will be much longer and have not had a reply, should i be worried?

Cheers, Shaun.
01-17-2011, 07:57 PM,
RE: Delivery time?
Hi Shaun.. it can take a little longer at times.... the factory was closed for Chinese new year as well [a week I think] ...I reckon you should have it pretty soon...drop John another E mail.. he must have overlooked your previous one... let us know how it goes... Paul.
01-18-2011, 01:31 AM,
^Chinese new year is in Feb. Make sure you order a back up unit too.
01-18-2011, 01:55 AM,
(01-18-2011, 01:31 AM)Henry Wrote: ^Chinese new year is in Feb. Make sure you order a back up unit too.

Yep --you`re right Henry....I got slightly confused there --it was closed for 3 days from January 1st and will be closed again in February as you say,so that will affect newer orders [including my own ] I think my very first order took about 2 months from the time I actually posted the template..... I guess it just varies and maybe they are just very busy too [a good complaint! ] at this time of year..... hope John has some good news for him though....cheers, Paul.
p.s. .. all orders are sent out requiring a signature on delivery, so it`s not an issue with the postal service as such.... hope there`s positive news soon anyway.
01-19-2011, 03:44 PM,
(01-18-2011, 01:55 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote:
(01-18-2011, 01:31 AM)Henry Wrote: ^Chinese new year is in Feb. Make sure you order a back up unit too.

Yep --you`re right Henry....I got slightly confused there --it was closed for 3 days from January 1st and will be closed again in February as you say,so that will affect newer orders [including my own ] I think my very first order took about 2 months from the time I actually posted the template..... I guess it just varies and maybe they are just very busy too [a good complaint! ] at this time of year..... hope John has some good news for him though....cheers, Paul.
p.s. .. all orders are sent out requiring a signature on delivery, so it`s not an issue with the postal service as such.... hope there`s positive news soon anyway.

Hey guys they arrived today, very concerned though, i ordered 75-80% thinking it would be pretty dense and they are quite thin, no where near the density of my current hair Sad

Also i want to cut my partial into triangles as i dont need the centre bit as my hair is good and thick there, i talked to a local salon and they looked at the piece and said cutting the lace will cause it to fray and the hair will start to fall out where it has been cut.. But i thought from what people had said on here you can cut the lace??
01-19-2011, 05:11 PM,
Hairlosssucks,
I'm glad to hear you got the unit.
You can cut the lace. All units come with extra lace that is trimmed by the customer. Some people like to leave 1 or 2 rows of lace and if it does fray they just cut off a row of lace. The hair will fall out but only from the row that you trim into--it will be negligible since the lace is so small. Best of luck.
Regards,
John
01-19-2011, 05:22 PM,
(01-19-2011, 05:11 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hairlosssucks,
I'm glad to hear you got the unit.
You can cut the lace. All units come with extra lace that is trimmed by the customer. Some people like to leave 1 or 2 rows of lace and if it does fray they just cut off a row of lace. The hair will fall out but only from the row that you trim into--it will be negligible since the lace is so small. Best of luck.
Regards,
John

Hi John thanks for the reply, ok so even if I wanted to cut the unit in half this shouldn't be a problem? And just on density, I ordered 75-80% but it looks like 50-55% density shown on your website, its alot thinner than my own hair. Should 75-80% be thick? Because its definatly not..

Thanks in advance, Shaun.
02-13-2011, 04:45 AM,
How much is delivery to the UK?
02-14-2011, 10:47 AM,
How long would delivery time and cost be to the UK?

Is there a rush order?

How much would a fullcap cost?

Do you have any stock full caps?

As I am trying to factor in these before I make an order.

Thanks.
02-14-2011, 10:44 PM,
Henry---if you scroll down to the bottom of the `How to order`` page, you`ll see the details of how to speed up your order if you wish.... the `normal` delivery time to this part of the world is about 4/5 working days..... the system is sent by recorded mail so requires signature on arrival. It wouldn`t be possible to have fullcaps in stock due to the need for more accuracy in fit/size etc..... a fullcap covers almost twice the area of a topper and everyone`s head shape/size is not the same so it wouldn`t be possible /practical to keep fullcaps in stock. Fullcaps tend to be about twice the cost of a topper ..... for a precise quote why not just e mail John........ my own estimate would be [ including normal postal charge] somewhere between 450-500 Dollars but don`t `pin`me to that.....check directly with John for a definite figure.... Paul.