Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
01-17-2011, 03:34 AM,
othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
i dont gt it on the other site , you guys know who. why the the owner let a guy wear customers units to give spec's..no class from that bloke..example this is johns full cap from cuba....I WONDER WHAT JOHN THINKS when he sees his cap on a models head..first thing i guess is i must wash it twice...the only reason i read that site is old friends only...
bob/philly
01-17-2011, 11:58 PM,
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
most post these days are from HIM was kinda funny that the last two he sent me felt like horses hair and he even had to bleach the knots himself...you can tell his work vs the factory...so why not just teach the factory to bleach knots...isnt that top of the list?
01-22-2011, 08:08 PM,
(01-17-2011, 11:58 PM)jeffsxyz Wrote: most post these days are from HIM was kinda funny that the last two he sent me felt like horses hair and he even had to bleach the knots himself...you can tell his work vs the factory...so why not just teach the factory to bleach knots...isnt that top of the list?

Well I can tell you from personal experience what Mike "models"
on his head is NOT always what the guy who ordered ends up getting. Even when the post says "mike modeling name`s.. custom"
Aside from that I think it´s pretty rank having somebody else wear my piece before I do (attached or not).
1) what´s the point
2) use a wig head if it must be done

My opinion is it´s a lame ploy of an attempt to get business.
The 3 koreans I got all sucked big time! The hair felt like the wigs we wore in "Cats"-- yak hair
01-23-2011, 01:39 AM,
(01-17-2011, 11:58 PM)jeffsxyz Wrote: so why not just teach the factory to bleach knots...isnt that top of the list?

No need to. Most factories could easily bleach the knots to a light blonde which exactly is what we all would like to get by default when requesting. And to be honest, many factories did so in the past few years. But they were flooded with complaints about hair shedding as a result. So the factories stopped trying to bleach the knots as light as possible. They are playing safe now. They have absolutely no interest in going back having sleepless nights again ;)

SC
01-23-2011, 06:24 AM,
I requested some short haired pics of Korean pieces cut in. I got side and back views of two pieces. No hairline pics!

The wearer of the first piece replied and said that it is him and its a Chinese piece. The forum owner called him a liar.

The other pic was the assistant Mike's piece, shown from a side view, and it definitely wasn't a short haircut, more of a medium haircut.

So I requested more pics, and was called out and said I was being arrogant and sarcastic and trying to start trouble.

So, requesting short haired pics of a Korean piece is considered devious on the other forum... perhaps because the only short haired Korean pieces are in the trash!

The most recent "1B" I got from him was easily a 4 or 5 with red tones! So I sent it to Toplace and did the Korean exchange offer!

I'm done with the other guy. If he feels the need to call me out just because I request pics and send me pieces that are definitely not what I asked for, then he can have fun pulling the wool over everyone's eyes over there and make everything a personal attack.
01-24-2011, 02:32 AM,
(01-22-2011, 08:08 PM)michaelg Wrote: Well I can tell you from personal experience what Mike "models" on his head is NOT always what the guy who ordered ends up getting. Even when the post says "mike modeling name`s.. custom" ... My opinion is it´s a lame ploy of an attempt to get business.

Well, what do you expect? He is a salesman. His only intention is to sell as many hairpieces as possible, as simple as possible.

Unfortunately most of the people over there let themselves be blinded by some nice looking photos showing exactly what everybody is hoping for.

Here is the thing, according to himself he is selling hundreds of pieces a month. Haven't you ever wondered why he posts only a couple of new photos then?

And when he posts new photos, why are they always in low resolution and why are they mostly taken from some distance? If every single unit is so unbelievable top notch nailed, why doesn't he show real close-ups in high resolution? Haven't you ever wondered about that, too?

But sometimes clients upload their own photos of the hairpieces they received. Sometimes they include close-up shots. And guess what, the hairpieces look... well, let's be polite and say ‘different‘. What do you think why is that?

Honi soit qui mal y pense ;)

Vee
01-24-2011, 04:27 AM,
Vee, you are absolutely correct, the korean hairpiece promo is a scam.
You can see my pics on my thread about my experience.
01-24-2011, 05:31 AM,
I have 3 Korean pieces. None of them back back to specs. Each one had some major problems. Either not done to template, all 3 came back with no wave straight hair, wrong hilights, wrong lace. I am wearing one now but the hair is not soft, there was no wave, wrong lace got French at the frontal hairline instead of SFS. I put a ton of brylcream in it to get that wet look to make it look half decent. On the plus side the knots were bleached very well. I have sent in one of my Koreans for a toplace. There is not many original members that post there any mmore. I think most are newbies.
01-24-2011, 06:16 AM,
(01-24-2011, 05:31 AM)AAA Wrote: There is not many original members that post there any mmore. I think most are newbies.

or maybe himself with other nicknames Big Grin
01-24-2011, 06:35 AM,
The Korean piece excitement will slowly start to die out. You could post a picture of a bad wig with long hair, and it will look good to a newbie who has no hair! And if you look, all his posts are pics with long hair with no cut in and none of the lace is trimmed off. When I asked for short haired pics of the Korean piece, I got attacked. Probably because there are none! Anybody who cut it short will notice all the bald spots and shedding and the hair is so unhealthy, there is no way they could last 1 month with it on their head without it looking like complete garbage.

Question the quality or service, and he posts a few Bible passages, calls you a liar, and gets a few of his buddies to attack you and make you look like you just killed his family.