Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
01-24-2011, 08:26 PM,
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
Vee-
Not sure if you are implying I´m an idiot or what? I am just sharing my experience to others and my opinion. Asking me why I think that is or wondered about after every paragraph is not going to change what I experienced. FYI been wearing since 1986 so i am not new to this. I got crap the end!
01-24-2011, 09:40 PM,
@MichaelG

Oh... no, no, no... that wasn't my point at all! I guess I didn't make clear enough that I was referring to the topic in general although I quoted you. My mistake. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable in any way. Please accept my apologies.

Are we cool? ;)

Vee
01-25-2011, 02:00 AM,
maybe i am a nutcase. but why do they have to go to korean factory....my wife worked in giant philippine hair factory maybe the biggest in the world. hair units their if could be had and cannot are more then here...she says things in korea are made cheaper...most philipinne think that china products are not good and do not buy them. but with hair thats not the case. they just have the thinking that china = made without laws )rules ) and is cheap like that bad drywall years ago that made all sick..i think the hair units are great their . why dont all other companys got to korean factorys...let this other guy shoot himself in his own foot. tired of bashing him he is not worth it,...i will try to be more positive here now.
bobby
01-25-2011, 02:51 AM,
I guess he stumbled over the 'Korean' by accident and just gave him a try. I doubt there is a deeper meaning behind it.

Vee
01-25-2011, 07:25 AM,
Its a Chinese factory that is run by a man from Korea or of Korean descent.. It isn't made in Korea.
01-25-2011, 07:52 AM,
JK, that's what I thought... but do you know for sure?

Vee
01-25-2011, 09:42 AM,
is just me or in all of those photos posted on that forum with pieces the hair looks weird? like plastic or...I dunno...but it looks something fake!!!
01-25-2011, 02:33 PM,
I have heard from reliable sources in the hair replacement business. He contacts many hair websites and distributors begging them to sell his pieces. 99% say absolutely not because his work is sub par and inconsistent.
01-25-2011, 07:15 PM,
"@MichaelG

Oh... no, no, no... that wasn't my point at all! I guess I didn't make clear enough that I was referring to the topic in general although I quoted you. My mistake. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable in any way. Please accept my apologies.

Are we cool? Wink

Vee"

hey Vee- yes :-) sorry guess i got a bit sensitive. M.
01-26-2011, 04:15 AM,
lol... way cool... the other guy seems to get a lecture about unprocessed hair in his own forum after some guys questioned their received hair type...